Rupert Murdoch to launch Sun on Sunday newspaper 'soon'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The Forty Twa, Feb 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Yes I am shocked - didn't our nails politicians make him squirm, didn't the BBC and the Guardian say he was an old deflated pensioner?

Is he not bricking it at the thought of Vince Cable or Tom Watson taking him on?

Well Piers Morgan thought so.
  2. he looks like as if he has cancer
  3. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

he has heard about those tax breaks on offer for the press . Mind you Sunday sun doesn't have much of a ring to it egh . If I was him I would try something imaginative like " the news of the world ! " now there's a title .
  4. I agree that is a cracking title, if you capitalize the first letters of each of the words it will really stand out and probably have a chance at being a best selling Sunday newspaper.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

He's a disgusting old meglomaniac but you have to hand it to the old bastard - he knows people. He knows they've all got over their outrage and are missing their sunday gossip and he knows they'll buy he Sun on Sunday and love it.
  6. Will there be tits?
  7. We had a sun on Sunday, the NOTW. What a cunt. I'm with the Scousers on this one.
  8. Was a done deal a while back. There was always a plan to make The Sun a 7 day operation.

He's not daft, is Rupe. He lines up the Screws to take the blame for the phone hacking scandal, closes it - which is what he wanted to do anyway - and pops over to show how much he cares by starting off a new title with the same people (or most of them) that used to work on the old one.

I reckon he might retire a millionaire.
  9. He is a cunt but - he is no worse than the panel of cunts that are congregated to try him. (The enquiriy etc)

it's Friday night - thats the most coherent way I could put that view across.
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Of course the people of Britain will be so outraged and disgusted that they will never buy it!!

Aye, right!!!!

Where can I buy shares in Sun on Sunday? :(
  11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

did someone mention tits ? great thats allright then whats the problem again .?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Tits
    Edited by
  13. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Seriously.
  14. If this news surprises you, then your a fuckwit.