Running Singlets

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by msr, Nov 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. msr

    msr LE

    Can anyone recommend a company who will print running singlets?

  2. What is one of them, if you don't mind me butting in?

  3. A 'running singlet' is a type of horse bridle used by the RHA when towing a gun and limber.
  4. not a stinking mingley on fizz then...
  5. A friend of mine has such a business and previously used to do the specialist printing for all of Adidas UK sponsored athletes I believe. He also provided sets of kit for me on a couple of occasions. See Linx90

    As for cost, it will vary depending on the lettering/artwork you need. With a small number of vests you may similar problems with all suppliers, ie print set-up costs.

    Alternatively you could try Ron Hill, Fastrax or Wasp, all of which have a significant prescence in the "running club specials" market
  6. Try Motif8 (I can't get the linky to work). They are in Thornaby on Tees.
  7. msr

    msr LE

  8. msr

    msr LE

    It's a vest type thingy for running in.