• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Running machine

£500 to chick at a new or second hand running machine.

Ideally to have a gradient facility and not be made out of dog dirt that will fall apart the moment I leap on it with my dancing heels on.

I've had a quick look but am skull fcuked and clueless.

Ta

Porridge_gun said:
£500 to chick at a new or second hand running machine.

Ideally to have a gradient facility and not be made out of dog dirt that will fall apart the moment I leap on it with my dancing heels on.

I've had a quick look but am skull fcuked and clueless.

Ta
What's wrong with the streets or the park? Afraid that people will laugh at you because you run like you've got a slack handfull of ball bearings up your arrse? :D

Running machines are for fat women and TA recruits.

Get pounding the streets, ready to dish out right hooks to all civilian scummers that dare to give you lip.

Sadly not possible.

Can only fit fizz in between 6-7 in morning and similar time at night, doris away for 6-8 weeks so need a machine.

So any advice other than the v helpful above you *****? :D

Porridge_gun said:
Sadly not possible.

Can only fit fizz in between 6-7 in morning and similar time at night, doris away for 6-8 weeks so need a machine.

So any advice other than the v helpful above you *? :D
I have it on good authority that you run with your hands held at shoulder height, with limp wrists.

Yes, and thats how I'll run on a running machine if a grown up can offer me some guidance.

I may run in a limp wristed manner, you. however back onto the angry vessel quicker than Linford out of the starting blocks.

Porridge_gun said:
Sadly not possible.

So any advice other than the v helpful above you *? :D
Why do you need a running machine ,If that picture is of you in the Avatar you look really fit already .

Bit above your range, but good specs Orbus

I purchased a elliptical machine of them recently, a bolt was threaded, so they sent me a whole new machine, and even left me the old one to do with what I please, and it is fixable.

Their ebay feedback is excellent, not one bad, and only 1 neutural rep. HERE

Latest Threads