running for charity - event needed

Hi all,
last year I completed paras 10 p coy challenge. Unfortunately or fortunately (i cant decide which one yet) I have got the running bug proper and im looking to do another similar event this year - just wanted to see if anyone could suggest any challenging running events (with or without weight) that i could do this summer to raise some money for a forces charity.

thanks,
Kilo93

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
SSAFA are still looking for people to run the Brighton Matrathon for them in 2012.

Or if the distance/timing is wrong for you and you fancy working up to it try this one - Marine Corps Marathon

Registration for the 2012 Marine Corps Marathon, Washington (not Tyne & Wear) opens March 7th - Oooh-rah FMP ! .....

I ran this for Combat Stress in 2004 - cracking run and a fair race shirt too ! (as long as it isn't that hideous yellow and green thing they did in 2003.....)

cheers all for the suggestions - are there any events like these in the south of England ? being a student i am financially limited and i was lucky last year in having a friend who drove me to caterrick - not going to see a repeat unfortunately.

k93

Join the Runners World forum on their website, not only does it list all events and you can search them on location/distance/type etc. The forum is fairly usefull and you may be able to contact other runners who may offer lifts or share transport costs.

Latest Threads