Running Around Strapped to a Dog.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by cunexttuesday, Mar 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not referring to hanging out of the back of some munter from the local sticky carpets.

Seen a couple of news clips recently of people doing an orienteering, running thingy whilst attached to their pets. (of the canine variety, not budgies, cats etc.) Sort of like dog sledding without the sled.

I need to get rid of some flab and this looks like a good way of exercising the dog at the same time.

Anyone have any idea what its called or any clubs etc.

Ta.

2. zoophilia or beastiality as far as im aware.

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Is your dog also a fat cnut :?

4. Try being attached to a pack of Wolves. Serious flab reduction here, especially when they catch up with you.

5. No dog is a 1 year old husky fit as. I'm the only fat cnut in the family.

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I know a guy that I go cross country skiing with over here in mainland Europe with a husky - he has a harness and a 5mtr lead setup and the dog loves to tow him around.
    He is a fit cnut but reckons it is not good for a husky to run on tarmac, only on soft ground.
    Maybe good for a Norwegian holiday, but not every week - any hills near you?

7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

There was an article about this in Runners World last year, supposed to be huge fun, etc. Try this link: http://cani-cross.co.uk/

8. Thats exactly what I was looking for. Ta. :D