Runners wanted - URGENT !

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Goatman, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Do bears sh1t in the woods? Is this a bite ?

2. Absolutely - when required !

3. Um....on occasion

4. My name is Chepchumba...sign me up.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

2. You cant see me as i took the picture
  3. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer'll be the harried individual I collected the cd-rom from in the sweaty portacabin behind JFLOGC then !

Loadsa good images on that disc...I especially like the runner silhouetted against the dawn sky with the sun rising over the Khawr Az Zubayr.....if you can't RUN with us on 2 July (due doubtless to advancing senility and physical infirmity :-D ) would you like to take some pix for Combat Stress ?

Rosie Gibbons would love to hear from you - they are always on the lookout for decent PR material from recent events.

G'man - ( Grunt - Umm Qasr 2003 )
  4. 11D

11D Old-Salt

That'll be 201 Sqn then!!

Ginger bird on the left was TA. VERY big jubblies and if I remember rightly her attitude and mouth were just as big!

Guy in the background 3rd from left is a top bloke! As was the guy 2nd from right.
  5. 11D

11D Old-Salt

btw, where did you get this pic?? Do you have any others like it??
  6. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

PM'd you - I take it yr most interested in shots of the guys who ran with the stretcher ? Will upload a couple more to the ARRSE gallery if required?

Ahem, if you don't fancy taking happy snaps of the Combat Stress runners on Sunday, your attention is directed to my SIG, below !

Le Chevre
  7. Only when chased.
  8. My Bold

And you're surprised by this??? :? You're not making the connection, are you? :wink:

:D :D :D

9. You obviously feel inferior by a woman with some attitude and her big mouth was probably responding to something that was coming out of yours!!!!
  10. 11D

11D Old-Salt

Mulli!! How are things in the TA?
  11. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

hey scaleys,

stop all that flirting and luvved upness - how about supporting one of your own - lofty here hasn't had a SINGLE pledge yet and he's preparing to slog 6 miles with a bergen for Combat Stress - how about digging into your pockets people ?

Gawd bless yer - I never believed all that stuff they said you know ! :D

Le Chevre