run times

Discussion in 'Army Professionally Qualified Recruitment' started by leannemckie, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anybody know the run times required for the RAMC , combat medic (female) :)??

2. Let's hope you can run faster than you can use a search engine on the Internet. You will need something going for you :)

3. It really varies according to age. A woman under the age of 29 should be running 1.5 miles in under 13.00 as part of their Personal Fitness Assessment (as an absolute minimum).

Taken from MATT2 Fitness.

4. okay :) thanks

5. Let's hope you can run faster than you respond to answers on the Internet. You will need something going for you ^~

6. It does annoy me when people ask this type of question. What is the minimum standard?

How about, you run and run some more, break a commonwealth record on your PFA, you want to be a combat medic, wouldn't you feel proud knowing you are administering medical aid in the shortest time possible, rather than the maximum time allowed?

7. I never asked what the minimum times are , obviously I'm going to do my best

8. Well said BC.

9. You will still have to beat the minimum standard next time, that's why it's called best effort!! As it has to be your best effort at the time!!!

10. Edited due to standards. - Disco