• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Run time for TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I had to leave the TA for personal reasons. I was in 580 transport sqn. I was just wondering what the pass run time is for transport as I'd like to join that sqn again. thanks.

Stand by for more STAB baiting. And is there any wonder with questions like 'what's the maximum time allowed for my run'. But to answer your question, about 13 mins at ADSC if you have to go though that again. However, you should know that your PFA is age dependant - so if you're under 30 and male, then it's 10.30. And to be honest it's not that hard for someone under 40 to attain that time.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

The_Duke

LE
I will lock this now because I can't be bothered to start ROPing people who can't behave in the recruiting forums.

If you can't help by offering sensible advice or answers, help by staying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads