Run time for TA

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Jodster, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last year I had to leave the TA for personal reasons. I was in 580 transport sqn. I was just wondering what the pass run time is for transport as I'd like to join that sqn again. thanks.
  2. Stand by for more STAB baiting. And is there any wonder with questions like 'what's the maximum time allowed for my run'. But to answer your question, about 13 mins at ADSC if you have to go though that again. However, you should know that your PFA is age dependant - so if you're under 30 and male, then it's 10.30. And to be honest it's not that hard for someone under 40 to attain that time.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Why would you ever wana get a maximum time you jack bastard

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Fitness is grossly over-valued. The ability to fail the tests and still blag your bounty is far more relevant to the demands of asymetrical warfare.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I will lock this now because I can't be bothered to start ROPing people who can't behave in the recruiting forums.

If you can't help by offering sensible advice or answers, help by staying out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.