Run Fatboy! Run!.The Seagull flys again..this time for Combat Stress.

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by The_Seagull, May 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All,

This reformed fatboy will mostly be running the Scotia bank Calgary Marathon on May 26th. I'll be running it for Combat Stress so, if you feel generous, please dig deep and make a small donation as I've not spent the winter running in snow, gibbering cold down to -20, or cut back on the cakes and lattes for nothing.

Linky:-

http://www.justgiving.com/taffnadian

I'll post my time on here but I'm looking at around 4hrs to 4hrs 15mins if training's anything to go by, and as long as the ibuprofen keeps my knees from killing me.

2. Donation made to open your fund. A little confusing though - the sponsor page loaded as owned by JZ, and the paragraph is signed as "J", but the donation was paid to Taff Nadian according to PayPal. Any concerns?

• Like Like x 1
  3. -20? What are you going to do when winter comes?
    Pm me an email addy for the fund so I can use Paypal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. -20 is the limit to how low I'll let it go before venturing out, there's a difference between scratching your arse and tearing it to pieces. Having your snot freezing when running is a bit disconcerting and my hairy running partners refuse to soldier at those temperatures.

PM sent.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

5. Will chuck a few sheckles your way when the money hits my bank mate, an excellent cause and a not to little effort by the sounds of things, :thumright:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Done. Although it pains me to support anyone in Alberta.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Give us a frigging chance mate, I don't get paid 'till tomorrow!:smile:

• Like Like x 1
  8. 10 pound inbound mate, good luck!

• Like Like x 1