Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

All joking aside, while "in" I bought the book below to make sure my "kit" was ready to go in a total civilian nightmare situation. I have since been a bit lax, but am going to get the Bergen together again (less shooters). This is also a perfect loo book for either long or short sessions. It further allows you to understand American culture and the fear that grips the Right.
View attachment 416518
This is what FEMA tell us...........the people who arrive late and then could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

This is what FEMA tell us...........the people who arrive late and then could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

I thought CDC's was quite good - tapping into zeitgeist, y'know?

E2A: the UK's (a few years back) wasn't too bad "GTF off the streets and look at your phone/tv"

Though this site is brilliant!

Message from Douglas Alexander, Minister for the Cabinet Office
Welcome to the Preparing for Emergencies web site.
This summer we are sending an information booklet 'Preparing for Emergencies - What you need to know' to every home in the UK. While it won't panic people, it'll hopefully convince them to reelect me and all of my Labour cronies next year.
We are also launching a national advertising campaign letting you know to look out for the booklet coming through your letterboxes during August. In no way does this resemble the Reader's Digest Prize Draw.

This campaign is not in response to a particular threat, unless you count the threat from the Liberal Democrats.

Public safety is the Government's number one ten priority (the top three are reelection, kissing George Bush's arse, and stopping Gordon Brown becoming PM). We must be prepared to deal with any emergency, whatever it is or wherever it comes from. And that includes zombie attacks! And zombie pirate attacks! And killer robots! And both at the same time! Are YOU ready?

Please read the booklet, keep it somewhere handy and then get on with your everyday life, citizen.

DOUGLAS ALEXANDER MP, MINISTER FOR THE CABINET OFFICE

Last edited:
1568298884866.png

Well speaking of preps for the apoc.... I found a new deer rifle complete with a Sig Tango Six 1X24..... In the ever popular .308! I might be sick one day next week when I can go pick it up.

PFGEN

GCM
Company advert, now which comes first, does he rape her then bury it in her skull, or bury it in the brain then rape the shït out of her.......
She looks very casual given her future prospects. Best to off them first, saves having to go through the whole cable ties and tape routine.

Not even close. I'm the thing that goes bump in the night and makes you hide under the bed sucking your thumb.
Being Deaf, I very much doubt it and with windows closed in my bedroom you would turn green within 20 secs.

You wouldn't hear me approaching then, and I've flown war wounded in the Sudan where they wait ten days and give the witchdoctor a go with a handful of cowshit before sending the bloke to Lopiding when the gangrene has really had a chance to settle in.

I thrust my pelvis at your defensive arrangements.

Ha...I spit at your attack, for it is puny and weak...may your crotch be infested with a thousand fleas and your arms too short to scratch it.

You wouldn't hear me approaching then, and I've flown war wounded in the Sudan where they wait ten days and give the witchdoctor a go with a handful of cowshit before sending the bloke to Lopiding when the gangrene has really had a chance to settle in.

I thrust my pelvis at your defensive arrangements.
And that’s just the UN medics...

Our medic did a survey of the medical facilities in Juba. He said of one hospital: “If I had an accident on the steps of this hospital, I’d still want to be taken somewhere else...”

Company advert, now which comes first, does he rape her then bury it in her skull, or bury it in the brain then rape the shït out of her.......

The shit would probably be already out of her by then.

Some years ago Cumbria County Council, advised by EM himself, decided to relocate all the adders they could find into safer breeding areas.
They put them on the grass verges either side of the M6 motorway.
If you need, really, really need to go for an emergency crap north of Lancaster, wait til you're at Gretna.
I've had an emergency shovel recce by the side of the M6 while doing a spot of surveying .
I would have probably sucked it back in if I saw a load of snakes whilst crouching down

Crap, you are constantly wondering if you are about to chop off a bit you might need later!
Why would I need bits of other people later? If I chop them off I'll generally eat them right away while fresh.

bedended

Old-Salt
Morning All,
Haven't read the whole thread but I live in a 'Level 5' earthquake zone with fairly regular tremors felt, particularly at night. I have a 'grab-bag' by the only door exit and a medium sized BDH barrel secured on the back balcony. A set of 'grab-clothes' next to the bed. What items can anyone suggest for this envioroment.

Not that any would be of any use when IT happens(particularly at night), as there's only one stairwell and I live live on the 3rd floor. I do have windchimes hanging inside, in the hope I'll hear IT before I feel it...but I live in hope:)

Latest Threads