Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Well its our new RN site - feel free to visit and pass on the details to any salty sea dog types you know!

Obviously we'd appreciate it if you gave the matelots the chance to become established before launching into the inevitable banter fest!
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Can't seem to get into it Boss. Any chance of a link? I would like to be one of the First Foots to the site.
  3. It's all lower case Auld. :wink:
  4. Bad CO

Its just possible that your Domain Name Server (DNS) may not have caught up with it yet as the URL was only registered earlier today. Try it in a few hours time or click here until it works!
  5. Bad CO

One way everyone could help is by attempting to find some sort of Navy type story and posting it on there .... we just need some input to help it get going really!
  6. Would it be possible to put a link on the title and/or index pages?
    Perhaps they should be marked as sister sites.

This should both encourage site traffic and raise the Google ranking (not that that is relevant).

7. Just been aboard. Early days, it's full! Great job, sure it'll be a success.
  8. msr

msr LE

Bugger, won't let me have msr over there...

Just a small niggle: RNR forum tagline, 'separately'

9. Avatar size smaller - means that my wee Bean Flicker is only 75% of the man he is on ARRSE.

Actually, strike that, makes sense when I read it back :lol:
  10. I've had a quick look at the site and noticed that there are some identical forums. Wouldn't it save time for the mods to have these forums on the one site and just have navy specific ones on RumRation?

Poor old PTP is going to have his workload doubled on (probably) the same topics.