RUMP!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Nehustan, Mar 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

In the days of a RUMP parliament what is needed is a portion of ARRSE!!!!

I often find as I walk past the statue of Cromwell turn my back to parliament and slap my two hands on my buttocks I am stuck between saying 'RUMP' or 'ARRSE'. :twisted:

Glad the site is back up and running.

(and I just started a new topic instead of poting a reply...see how rusty my arrse has become in just a few days....)

2. OK, now I am donning my anti-wah thong - what the FUKK are you on about?

3. think it was a reply to the "I love my ARRSE" thread, hence: (and I just started a new topic instead of poting a reply...see how rusty my arrse has become in just a few days....)

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Absolutely, I hope you are forward armoured reconnaisance. By the way rather nice Imperial Eagle. There was also an allusion to this

(sorry about the tardy reply)

5. Its the Hapsburg eagle, QDG (FR ;)) Cap-Badge

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]Ahhhh send Otto Von my regards.....He can play Hook I shall play Pan :twisted:[/align]

[align=center](just in case I'm being too obtuse....Et in Arcadia Ego)[/align]

7. "You have sat here too long for the good you do. In the name of God, go!"

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

ahhaaaa my old friend Firestarter :wink: Now I hope that quote is for the Bliar and not me :twisted:

9. "I had rather have a plain, russet-coated Captain, that knows what he fights for, and loves what he knows, than that which you call a Gentle-man and is nothing else." :lol:

10. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

And let's face it if we could bring Olly into the future he would smile at The Family, and put Bliar to the sword....'Subtlety may deceive you, integrity never will.'

11. Monck and Blair would have made great bed-fellows but Old Noll would have put his size 9 riding boots where the sun does not shine!

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

I walked passed the Statue of Cromwell outside Parliament tonight, there was a moon in the sky, and I thought of this thread. I slowly undid my belt, lowered my trousers and shorts, lifted by rather nice Italian Jacket and presented my 'rump' to Parliament. As I did a young man approached, but smiled as I said to him 'Its just an early full moon!!'

13. A great man Cromwell. In very simple terms he destroyed the absolute power of the monarchy, gave the English a sharp lesson in what happens when you set up a police state (even if the police were the Generals) and through his deeds helped foster the English view of liberty for the next 350 years.

A very simplistic view of a complex subject but essentially correct.

14. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

And he knew how to deal with the bog trotters.