Rumours?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by old_fat_and_hairy, Jul 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

In view of the name of this site, lets have a few more rumours. The more scurrilous and slanderous the better.

For instance, I know of a maiden who posts on tis site, who is not the fair and sweet sexy gel she portrays, but a 26 stone ex bus driver with b.o and a penis of his own.

2. Well i recieved this post from a gentleman(ahem) who portrays himself to be elderly and a bit of a ladies man...just shows people are not always what they seem..

To: scotlass
    Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:32 am
    Subject: Re: morning
    I am not a poof! Honestly! It was just the couple of times. I was lonely. I didn't push back. And I was drunk. All 23 times!

3. old_fat_and_hairy

Seems a reasonable explanation to me!

4. That must have been a nasty shock. I hope you'd split the bill for dinner.

5. old_fat_and_hairy

Wasn't just the bill that got split!

6. Never mind. Hospitals can do wonder nowadays, so you won't be in for long.

7. A*R*R*S*E IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY SODEXHO.

be careful rumours spark ideas in commanders heads and before you know it they are true.

8. OFnH has a ten incher ;-)

9. Adjustable spanner?

10. Heres one for you....

JPA has been so succesful that the person who decided it should be adopted has been given a huge bonus, paid for with the interest accrued on money that hasnt been correctly paid.......

11. Eeek OFnh you had me worried there for a mo, I had to run off to the bog and check my bits (all woman still) then I remembered I'm not 26 stone, I have never driven a bus, and my pits don't pong! did you date this monstrosity? You must have got an awful fright when it turned up if you did! Hope you recovered quickly or this nurse will have to come and tend you for a bit, till your recovered like.

12. old_fat_and_hairy

You promised you wouldn't say anything! You know I'm embarrassed about it.

13. That's all of us, isn't it?

And I heard that OFaH is actually a svelte Russian 16 year old called Maria.

14. So would anybody who hadn't graduated from 10 inch vinyls to CDs!

15. old_fat_and_hairy

No! Nothing to do with me, and Gerald was not his name. Oh, bugger. I mean, I have no idea who he/she is. And we were not at a club snogging.,nor did I go back to his place in Highgate and I have never seen his security camera, so that can not possibly be me on there!