Rumours: Ernesto Che Guevara and Ariel Sharon are cousines

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Aug 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.ansamed.info/en/israel/news/ME03.YAM10282.html

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Ooooh Look you forgot a bit:
    ISRAEL: CHE IS NOT SHARON'S COUSIN, EXPERT REJECTS WEB TEXT
    (ANSAmed) - TEL AVIV, AUGUST 3 - A text circulated on Internet sites in recent days which claims that Ernesto Che Guevara and former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (in a coma for the past 18 months) were cousins and had secret meetings have been slammed as "groundless" by Efraim Davidi, an Israeli researcher and author of a biography of 'Che'. According to the text, obtained by daily newspaper Maariv and published today on its front page,

Do you see the way my bold and your bold match from the same report?

You naughty little KGB resident you :wink:

3. And Mora was a Russian, oh wait 2 + 2 = Serg.........

4. Christ! More lies from the resident Russian! I can't belive a word you say now, Sergey...

5. Goon it's ARRSE, the rumour service. Note that I used a word Rumours in the title. Moreover, I quoted a source (one of many) that contains another vision, another opinion. I hasn't quoted Maariv or translation of the article in English.

Also. note that the only my comment to it is 'rumours'.

So I believe that my post is correct from all points of view.

However it would be funny if mr.Sharon would be indeed a cousin of Che.

6. Oh, Sergey, despite English not being a first language for you, you're still able to twist your words with the best of them to come out of the sewer pits smelling of roses still!

7. Well they both believed in the use of terror to achieve their objectives.

8. The Soviet poster boy Jewish , now that would have p1ssed on your fire Sergy!

9. So they are if not blood but relatives.

10. 8) Could have been worse she could have come to London and ended up owning the Daily Mirror, with Capt. Bob then the pension fund could have gone to :? Moses went back up the mountain.Éxcuse me God, I just want to get this straight. The Arabs get the oil, and we get to cut the ends off our what???? :oops:

11. Immortal

springs in mind.