• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Rum Ration Moderation

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There are a couple of threads ongoing here on ARRSE about the sad demise of Flashy (Free the Arrse One).

However, on Rum Ration there are a couple of gems about moderation which I feel are almost carbon copies of several Arrse themes over the years. There must be something in the air this Easter weekend.

Moderation Theme

Banned from the Chatroom

Spend a bit of time seeing how our webbed friends are blowing off steam and enjoy a bit of schadenfreud (sp?)

A-Y,

Some people will drip about anything and are never happy.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
the_matelot said:
A-Y,

Some people will drip about anything and are never happy.
I know - great fun init? :wink:

Paveway have you nailed any of the munters on RR? You must have screwed most of the ones on arrse by now.

Being stuck in a tin can with 200 other blokes for months on end is bound to bring out the deviant, even slightly homoerotic side in a man.

Isn't that right Matelot?

:D

Praetorian said:
Being stuck in a tin can with 200 other blokes for months on end is bound to bring out the deviant, even slightly homoerotic side in a man.

Right, show parade for you, you scrote!!!!

Cough, cough. M'lud, in mitigation, I did try it on with lesbians only on the night in question... :oops:

G_B? Err no, don't think so. I know fine well it's not the NAAFI bar, I was merely enquiring about your predatory sexual advances and conquests of the SCH's on here and indeed RR.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sorry guys. I thought I was posting this in the NAAFI. A bit inappropriate for here so if a MOD would be very kind and move it I would be grateful.

Apologies to all.

Ive had a scoot around RR, and well erm not meaning to cause a stir but it seems a tad dull...

Matelot, hetero thoughts grrr etc etc

the_matelot said:
Praetorian said:

Right, show parade for you, you scrote!!!!

Cough, cough. M'lud, in mitigation, I did try it on with lesbians only on the night in question... :oops:
Matelot, is that wise??

Latest Threads