Rum Ration Moderation

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Auld-Yin, Apr 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There are a couple of threads ongoing here on ARRSE about the sad demise of Flashy (Free the Arrse One).

However, on Rum Ration there are a couple of gems about moderation which I feel are almost carbon copies of several Arrse themes over the years. There must be something in the air this Easter weekend.

Moderation Theme

Banned from the Chatroom

Spend a bit of time seeing how our webbed friends are blowing off steam and enjoy a bit of schadenfreud (sp?)
  2. A-Y,

Some people will drip about anything and are never happy.
  3. Auld-Yin

I know - great fun init? :wink:
  4. Wow they seem like a right laugh..................
  5. Cheers shippers!
  6. Tell me about it. You think we have some nutters on arrse.Just have a browse around Rum Ration .
  7. Paveway have you nailed any of the munters on RR? You must have screwed most of the ones on arrse by now.
  8. Being stuck in a tin can with 200 other blokes for months on end is bound to bring out the deviant, even slightly homoerotic side in a man.

Isn't that right Matelot?

9. threaders-vm/ geordieblerk.Nice one mate.Its not the naafi bar is it. Ref your ??? Not at all mucker.
  10. Right, show parade for you, you scrote!!!!

Cough, cough. M'lud, in mitigation, I did try it on with lesbians only on the night in question... :oops:
  11. G_B? Err no, don't think so. I know fine well it's not the NAAFI bar, I was merely enquiring about your predatory sexual advances and conquests of the SCH's on here and indeed RR.
  12. Auld-Yin

Sorry guys. I thought I was posting this in the NAAFI. A bit inappropriate for here so if a MOD would be very kind and move it I would be grateful.

Apologies to all.
  13. Ive had a scoot around RR, and well erm not meaning to cause a stir but it seems a tad dull...

Matelot, hetero thoughts grrr etc etc
  14. Matelot, is that wise??
  15. Belay my last Praetorian!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O