Rum Ration Moderation

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There are a couple of threads ongoing here on ARRSE about the sad demise of Flashy (Free the Arrse One).

However, on Rum Ration there are a couple of gems about moderation which I feel are almost carbon copies of several Arrse themes over the years. There must be something in the air this Easter weekend.

Moderation Theme

Banned from the Chatroom

Spend a bit of time seeing how our webbed friends are blowing off steam and enjoy a bit of schadenfreud (sp?)

A-Y,

Some people will drip about anything and are never happy.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
the_matelot said:
A-Y,

Some people will drip about anything and are never happy.
I know - great fun init? :wink:

Paveway have you nailed any of the munters on RR? You must have screwed most of the ones on arrse by now.

Being stuck in a tin can with 200 other blokes for months on end is bound to bring out the deviant, even slightly homoerotic side in a man.

Isn't that right Matelot?

:D

Praetorian said:
Being stuck in a tin can with 200 other blokes for months on end is bound to bring out the deviant, even slightly homoerotic side in a man.

Right, show parade for you, you scrote!!!!

Cough, cough. M'lud, in mitigation, I did try it on with lesbians only on the night in question... :oops:

G_B? Err no, don't think so. I know fine well it's not the NAAFI bar, I was merely enquiring about your predatory sexual advances and conquests of the SCH's on here and indeed RR.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sorry guys. I thought I was posting this in the NAAFI. A bit inappropriate for here so if a MOD would be very kind and move it I would be grateful.

Apologies to all.

Ive had a scoot around RR, and well erm not meaning to cause a stir but it seems a tad dull...

Matelot, hetero thoughts grrr etc etc

the_matelot said:
Praetorian said:

Right, show parade for you, you scrote!!!!

Cough, cough. M'lud, in mitigation, I did try it on with lesbians only on the night in question... :oops:
Matelot, is that wise??