• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

rules on postings????

hi ive just been posted into a new unit and im really not happy about it and i want posting anywhere but here. what are the rules regarding postings ive heard that you cant put a posting pref in till youve been at the unit 6 months is this true?what are the rules does anyone know ???? :?

You can put a posting preference in whenever you please. A request for an early posting (oops sorry 'assignment') however......

Why aren't you happy with the posting? Had you put in a posting preference beforehand? The likelihood of getting posted out just because you don't like it are slim to nil.

Horridlittleman said:
Why aren't you happy with the posting? Had you put in a posting preference beforehand? The likelihood of getting posted out just because you don't like it are slim to nil.
Its true i've been in my unit for 3 years 2 months and i've hated it since day 1, and i still cant get out of the f***ing shit hole.