Rules of engagement

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Oct 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Having just spent a while editing posts at the posters request where an off hand comment got quoted to the point where the sun got involved Ia light bulb above my noggin illuminated.
    Harking back to Ulster and the Yellow card perhaps we need a similar rules of engagement post or perhaps some people need one installed into their software when active on forums. It would be handy wouldnt it, no more buying collection only chest freezers on e bay (from the other end of the country) when pis sed or smelly old items of taxidermy (thats not the worst)
    So what thinks ye all?
    1. Stop arrsser or I will post?
  2. Ahhh, but will you need a white card as well? :wink:
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

A soxmis card for reporting suspected journos?
  4. Now I know this hasn't been mentioned for a while, but I think it's about time we embark upon the Military Coup!

The whole TA funding thing has shown the time is right & while we're at it we can round up the journos & deal with them too!

Just a thought. . .
  5. Good scheme, but, will need some good timing, what with loads of the lads in Sandy Places, loads more training prior to going to Sandy Places, and even more having a few days off prior to training to go to Sandy Places.

If you need a hand, there must be a SLR stowed away somewhere I could use.
  6. You forgot the other lads having a few days off after coming back from Sandy Places. :D :D