Rule of Law and Democracy....

BBC News - France's Marine Le Pen loses immunity as MEP

The European Parliament has removed the immunity of the French far-right leader and MEP Marine Le Pen, paving the way for her prosecution in France.
French prosecutors opened a case against Ms Le Pen in 2011 after she compared Muslims praying in the streets to the Nazi occupation of France.

This in the incitement to racial hatred apparently and what I presume they will prosecute her with.

In her speech, broadcast by French media, she said that first France had seen "more and more veils", then "more and more burkas" and "after that came prayers in the streets... I'm sorry, but some people are very fond of talking about the Second World War and about the occupation, so let's talk about occupation, because that is what is happening here... There are no tanks, no soldiers, but it is still an occupation, and it weighs on people".
Ms Le Pen took 17.9% of the vote in the first round of the French presidential election last year.
Presumably almost 1 fifth of those voting in the election agreed with her.

Yet another edict from the EU so they can silence those they don't like.

The slippery slope is getting slipperier...... The sooner we can get this referendum and cast off this millstone that is the EU the better off the UK will be.

I wonder what charges they will bring against Farage if he pulls off a good showing in next years Euro elections?

Scenes like this which got her back up..

[video=youtube_share;TOSFT3FxqgM]http://youtu.be/TOSFT3FxqgM[/video]

Latest Threads