Rule Britannia and the BBC Being Woke

Agree . He started by using minimal force and it didn't work so he had to up things a bit ,upped the force and while he was dealing with one the other two were still attacking the girl . Wasn't until he put one down on the deck that the attack stopped .

That's my memory of the video from some time back so might be a bit wrong .
Video on this

Truxx

LE
Force enough to stop the attack is justifiable.
Lethal force would have been justified under the circumstances ( the right to self defence allows reasonable rather than minimum force)

"They ran towards us shouting kill the white bitch and commenced attacking. I was in fear for my and my companions life and judged that the only way to cause the attack to cease was to kill the assailants. Having killed the first I judged that the other two were no longer minded to press home the attack and having judged that the danger had past Iimmediately desisted, rendered assistance as best I could to the first assailant and called for help"

Repeat until acquitted.

Last edited:

Londo

LE

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
There is votes in it. That's the entire point. There's no way such a law would get past simply because it's Endex for that political party.
The UK is great at not voting in extremists.

No matter how hard you look all you ever see is moderates in government.
Come on, you managed to vote for Anthony Charles Lynton several times.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

The boyfriend was either very restrained or very pissed.

Londo

LE

The boyfriend was either very restrained or very pissed.
Restrained I would think . Held back quite a bit to start with
I would have gone full berserker on the bitches as soon as I realised they were going to continue the attack .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I would have gone full berserker on the bitches as soon as I realised they were going to continue the attack .
"I have no idea how I would react."

"Officer."

Last edited:
I am extremely skeptical about this because it would fit in so nicely with the official woke narrative of our overlords.

I like it because it opens up all sorts of interesting questions. For example "the Romans conquered race A and assigned soldiers recruited from race B to guard their borders. Is this good or bad? Is it good when the Romans did it but bad when the British did it and if so why?"

Or "the Romans didn't care about the colour of anyone's skin but made very sharp distinctions in the rights and privileges of Roman Citizens and anyone else who happened to live within the borders of their empire. Was this good or bad when the Romans did it? Would it be a good approach to take in modern day Britain? What if we told you that non-Citizens of any race were often slaves?" And so on and so forth.

I like it because it opens up all sorts of interesting questions. For example "the Romans conquered race A and assigned soldiers recruited from race B to guard their borders. Is this good or bad? Is it good when the Romans did it but bad when the British did it and if so why?"

Or "the Romans didn't care about the colour of anyone's skin but made very sharp distinctions in the rights and privileges of Roman Citizens and anyone else who happened to live within the borders of their empire. Was this good or bad when the Romans did it? Would it be a good approach to take in modern day Britain? What if we told you that non-Citizens of any race were often slaves?" And so on and so forth.
The British Museum is now making an effort to 'rehabilitate' Nero's reputation, since it was maliciously trashed by Tacitus, Dio etc. I think that this is progress, in a way; his slaves, and much of the rest of the population (but not the senatorial classes) liked him, apparently, but didn't get the opportunity to write down their thoughts. “The exhibition’s representation of Nero is one that resonates with our times, in a world with deepening social and economic challenges, contested facts and the polarisation of opinion.”

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The British Museum is now making an effort to 'rehabilitate' Nero's reputation, since it was maliciously trashed by Tacitus, Dio etc. I think that this is progress, in a way; his slaves, and much of the rest of the population (but not the senatorial classes) liked him, apparently, but didn't get the opportunity to write down their thoughts. “The exhibition’s representation of Nero is one that resonates with our times, in a world with deepening social and economic challenges, contested facts and the polarisation of opinion.”
Does his name have anything to do with changing his reputation ?

All of them pissed as parrots. Nothing to see here.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I thoughtearly Britons were Blue, not black, due to wearing woad.
So it was Romans vs Smurfs?
No, that's for the NSP who want independence, spelt Freeeeeeeedom

Latest Threads