Rugfest - a weekend full...........

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by 570mils, Jun 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry chaps, NOT that sort of RUG and no EATING it either.

It is however a Beer and Music Festival, in Oxfordshire, this month on 24th and 25th June.

Have a look here for a few more details, far more eloquently put than I ever could.

If your free, at a loose end, come and enjoy a friendly beer or more, this year we have over 50 different beers on within the beer tent, and a few others for the heathen non beer drinkers.

It is a good laugh, ask CC-TA, don't think he was sober at the last one, but that's no surprise.

Take a gander, come and join us........

2. Come on ladies and gents - time to get your ears round some tunes and another chance to totally smash your liver into oblivion.

Beer, tunes and good company - plenty of room to camp/cabbage out afters.

570mils said if you Arrse challenge coin him during the weekend he'll get you a beer. (Terms and beatings apply!)

CC_TA See you there or at rehab.
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

is there going to be an arrse tent? (ex cub scout patrol tent and lots of nerdy blokes in glasses)
  4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

and have you invited mike golden? I bet he has a challenge coin
  5. Best bring 'your' coin too then CC or it could cost you............ohh and a certain club card too........

Silly sods have left me in charge of the beer tent for two nights.........

Want to help 'guard' it.....?

Any arrser is welcome to challenge me if they can work out who I am.
  6. CC - are you getting back from Germany for this, or are you still unsure?
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I reckon you will be the bloke in charge of the beer tent for two nights.
  8. Smartarse....
  9. This is not the Thread I hoped it was going to be!!!!!

Where's the ******* UNLIKE button? :-(
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I aim to please!

11. Isn't that like asking Rik Waller to man the Burger Stand !
    • Like Like x 1
  12. There is that, but even he couldn't do 50 barrels worth of damage in two nights.

The JR has a dialysis ion standby and his own personal NHS blue light taxi is booked, he does get frequent shopper privileges at the A&E there.....

But enough of that there is beer and last year a lot of eligible, young, nubile, single, student type women to be........ well i'm sure arrsers know the drill
  13. I've been put on duty after I put a leave pass in - I'll be there :)

Got you a shitload of German beer...

...And drank it last night :)

Will try and acquire some more for ya. (Fancy helping to guard the beer tent too mate?)
  14. How very dare you! (I'll be at the burger stand too don't you know!) :)
  15. Cheers fella. It would be rude not to lend a helping hand I suppose, saves me taking my own tent :) I think I'm only gonna be there for the Sat night, but will confirm.
    • Like Like x 1