Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Sep 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Rugby is utterly pants, so am currently wearing ladies undergarments and rubbing my staff over a video about the scrotum like features of a turkeys neck.

Anyone else passing the time in a similar fashion?

I've baby oiled my feet but still can't squeeze them into a size five stiletto.. I might just cough my yoghurt over them instead.
  2. Me, I'm enjoying it - the rugby, that is, not your activities - though how the Hell your lot let the Septics score 3 points, I'll never know.
  3. Yea the rugby is good, stop complaining!
  4. Nope, im with MDN. Not with him, but with him.

Attached Files:

5. Man up, Rugby is the game of Kings. Remember it's a thugs game for gentlemen. Much better than American Football anyway. -Has anyone noticed how many times the yanks have gone down clutching a ouchy compared to our lot?
    MDN, stop moaning (about Rugby I mean) and phone those nice Portuguese police and tell them where you hid the body and how much you paid/threatened Mrs McCann to take the credit.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Someone yelled "Shit! It's MDN!" & the England team froze.
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

And the septics just played dirty & speared Ollie Barcley onto his head!Very dangerous.
  8. he's english so there is feck all to damage between his ears. :wink: 8O :wink: 8O
  9. 28-10, WTF, we should have wiped the floor with them. I only hope that they pick the pace up for the future games or it's going to be a short World Cup for us.
  10. Only two world beating sides appeared so far - unfortunatly they are both from the southern hemisphere
  11. as opposed to the fecking "LUCKY" one you had the last time out.

i think they may have won the last time BUT i am not sure as they never ever seem to mention it, UNLESS the day has a "Y" in it. :x :x :x :x
  12. Not really a performance to be proud of for us and though the USA performed well (for a bunch of dirty spearing basttards) I am disappointed they were permitted to score a try. The penalty I could have understood, but a try?!?! In any case, I can see a masive struggle ahead in Fridays game against SA, and can only hope for a much stronger performance by our lads then. Although when we permit individuals introduced as (and I quote) "a mature student at the university of Utah" to go scoring tries against us, I can't help but feel the squad could probably have gone to France with just carry-on luggage, and even left mobile chargers at home.....

(Edited for over-use of 'although')
  13. "And here come the world champions", "The world Champions need to play better than this", "They are not playing like world Champions", etc, etc, etc, barf...........
  14. Jealousy comes in all shapes and sizes, doesn't it. It may have been a lucky win, but it was still a win and that's what counts.
  15. I'll do you a deal you bitter Porridge Wog cnut. You can mention your World Cup wins as often as you like.

Bitter cnut.

And explain the luck.