Rugby World Cup

#1
**** me I've got a tenner on the cheese eating surrender monkeys winning this time. Whats the odds of the webb ellis staying up north this time?
 
#2
BEMA said:
* me I've got a tenner on the cheese eating surrender monkeys winning this time. Whats the odds of the webb ellis staying up north this time?
Very narrow. France are up there, but I see them losing to the All Blacks in the final.
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#5
Trevelez said:
BEMA said:
* me I've got a tenner on the cheese eating surrender monkeys winning this time. Whats the odds of the webb ellis staying up north this time?
Very narrow. France are up there, but I see them losing to the All Blacks in the final.
They seem to be getting whupped by Pablo at the moment. I had the frogs down as a decent shout being a fairly on-form team with home support behind them - worth a quid or two to the outside better.

But now i think France will be watching the latter half of the competition from the pub. With England.
 
#7
Ola. Jesus I think I may have spoken too soon. Who would have thought that the pumas would have gone in this far up at half time. I still reckon Frog will win in the last 15 mins, but fair dues to the spic fellas
 
#8
That score at half time wasn't in the script, was it?

France showing nerves and Argentina exploiting it well.

France should still win, but the first 10 mins of the second half are crucial.
 
#9
BEMA said:
Ola. Jesus I think I may have spoken too soon. Who would have thought that the pumas would have gone in this far up at half time. I still reckon Frog will win in the last 15 mins, but fair dues to the spic fellas
PC wise
I think you need to pay a bit more of attention at the EO side of your MATTS next time :wink:
 
#10
Good God Sir!
Thats me being polite! Plus I am out now and a Snivle Servant, cant see me going far! **** em all, civvy cnuts.
 
#11
tommy_cooker said:
grrrr i hate both of them so much!!!!! but by process of elimination i hate the French less so viv la France!!
Bloody hell Tommy! how can you hate anyone less than the French??

Come on the Argies..looking good so far.
 
#13
5 mins to go. Come on the Argies, screw me £10 jjust want to see the look on the cave mans face! :geek: Not that I would say that to his face. :shaking2:
 
#14
:? 8O :D

Could be a fight between Ireland and France to avoid the All Blacks.
 
#16
the_guru said:
France should still win, but the first 10 mins of the second half are crucial.
Blew it then didn't they.

Great theatre and very well done to Argentina.

We've still got the Malvinas though :)
 
#17
**** me, shove a hand bumper up me arrse! France lost. Well done the Argies that was a result I didnt expect. Lets hope the rest of the games live up to that one.
 
#20
The French spent years trying to work discipline and clinical-ness into their game and then when it came down to it, they gave up and played the traditional French way. Blew hot and cold, but mostly cold.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top