Rugby World Cup

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by BEMA, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. **** me I've got a tenner on the cheese eating surrender monkeys winning this time. Whats the odds of the webb ellis staying up north this time?

2. Very narrow. France are up there, but I see them losing to the All Blacks in the final.

3. grrrr i hate both of them so much!!!!! but by process of elimination i hate the French less so viv la France!!

4. First Try to Argentina against the host nation!

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

They seem to be getting whupped by Pablo at the moment. I had the frogs down as a decent shout being a fairly on-form team with home support behind them - worth a quid or two to the outside better.

But now i think France will be watching the latter half of the competition from the pub. With England.

6. I'm begining to want the Argies to win ...... Vive Le France

7. Ola. Jesus I think I may have spoken too soon. Who would have thought that the pumas would have gone in this far up at half time. I still reckon Frog will win in the last 15 mins, but fair dues to the spic fellas

8. That score at half time wasn't in the script, was it?

France showing nerves and Argentina exploiting it well.

France should still win, but the first 10 mins of the second half are crucial.

9. PC wise
    I think you need to pay a bit more of attention at the EO side of your MATTS next time :wink:

10. Good God Sir!
    Thats me being polite! Plus I am out now and a Snivle Servant, cant see me going far! **** em all, civvy *****.

11. Bloody hell Tommy! how can you hate anyone less than the French??

Come on the Argies..looking good so far.

12. Come on Argentina, this IS the French!

13. 5 mins to go. Come on the Argies, screw me £10 jjust want to see the look on the cave mans face! :geek: Not that I would say that to his face. :shaking2:

14. :? 8O :D

Could be a fight between Ireland and France to avoid the All Blacks.

15. Go on Argies! One over the enemy. LOL