Rugby World Cup - where to drink and other crap

Well its here and just done a preliminary recce around the local watering holes
As expected the Balmy, pubs in Church Street are all rammed but service is still acceptable.
However, and here is the strange one, St Mags is really quite empty, so if you know your onions head down to the Turks Head if you want to get a drink without having to put up with the Home County types, although some of the birds are fit, in a rosy cheek, sit on you face sort of way.

Assumption is that this crowd is not the normal loons that pitch up and only that they know Twickers.

And don't forget the Twickenham club has opens doors on match days but does not advertise it.

So impress that gay REME mate you invited to the game by taking him to a small intimate venue in Church Street

PM me if you want to know the location of that 'low door in the wall that others, I knew had found before me, which opened on an enclosed and enchanted garden, which was somewhere, not overlooked by any window in the heart of that grey city'

This thread is almost as homo as the display of blatant poovery currently going on at the 'opening ceremony'.

What a bunch of fairy cûnts. I've no doubt they'll wheel out a giant soapy bath in a minute and bum each other's faces in it.

This thread is almost as homo as the display of blatant poovery currently going on at the 'opening ceremony'.

What a bunch of fairy cûnts. I've no doubt they'll wheel out a giant soapy bath in a minute and bum each other's faces.
No doubt they toasted their (hopeful) success prior to the match by drinking some spunk shots.

I've been training for the last week and thought I'd better get in a bit of a warm up commencing at early PM. I saw the first ...20...dunno, just woke up...who winnded

Pubs in NZ can apply for a special license to open to show live coverage...at 4-5AM!
Get in.