Rugby World Cup 2019 (RWC19)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well the Springboks have won the singing, not even Gareth Malone could teach the All-Blacks the difference between a song and a bullock's fart.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Reckon you’ll turn both over. Of the two i think Argentina pose the bigger threat though.
Although they lost today, Argentina will have taken a lot from that game and be on a high - quite rightly. Nearly, very nearly broke the record for winning after being so far down at half time!

Re team make up, Boks have Mtwarira who's from Zim originally. The rest seem to be all Saffer, unless we're not counting those born there whose families have been there for generations but have the incorrect albedo according to govt.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
NZ seem to have woken up! Good try but looked like a bit of a fwd pass early in the move. Probably just camera angle.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
AB #5 Wondering HTF did I get the ball and score? :D great stuff from the ABs.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Haka is tedious.
Agreed and ever since the World rugby got behind the ABs and ordered other teams to watch it, the Haka has become longer and more convoluted.

Just have to grin and bear it. A barely stifled yawn would have the IRB chucking teddies,

SWIDT?

The Haka is tedious.
The Haka needs to be banned.

The ABs soaked up the pressure and turned on the tap. That missed penalty was bad.

You’d expect the Kiwis to go on and dominate.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FFS , how long has the Hakka got? Time for England to do a Morris Dance. That’d scare ‘em!
That has to be the wimpiest hakka I've ever seen.

Good grinding play from SA but relying too much on the wedge for my taste.

Great breakaway play by the All Blacks.

2nd half is going to interesting to see how both teams change up.

Despite the score at half time I'll be surprised if it doesn't finish very tight on the FT score.

Latest Threads