Rugby World Cup 2019 (RWC19)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not a bad game to watch so far. Lots of silly amateurish errors but that is to be expected at their level. What we do have is two teams up for the game and giving us something good to watch.
Their level?

Japan are in the top 10 in terms of rankings and have been for a while now.

Fiji playing like stars. Aiming for the triple? Olympic gold, Sevens and RWC would be epic. Probably a spate of births in the islands around July next year if that happens.

Great start by Fiji, although I felt that Australia finished the half the stronger. I think you’d have to expect Australia to win it by the end of 80 minutes, but if Fiji come out firing on all cylinders at the start of the second half, who knows?

Wales might have their work cut out beating this Fiji team.

Yup. Hope Fiji don't slip back into the old run, hit and foul/error game plan. Much prefer this one.

Oz found their feet now. Fiji taking strain.

Statistics

Old-Salt
A great start to Saturdays proceedings. More coffee and maybe a second cheeky bacon roll needed....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last 4 ? Australian tries touched down by ..,..., Ethnic Fijians !
If you're going to bang that drum you're going to get very boring during this competition. I suspect the only racially pure team out there is probably some stone age nation like Russia and even they have foreign coaches.

Last 4 ? Australian tries touched down by ..,..., Ethnic Fijians !
If you're going to bang that drum you're going to get very boring during this competition. I suspect the only racially pure team out there is probably some stone age nation like Russia and even they have foreign coaches.
I agree @beardyProf. I mean, for example, Joe Cokanasiga came to England before his first birthday. His father had joined the British Army. In my book, that makes him English. Many Fijian, Tongan and Samoan families move to NZ and Australia if they can, for employment and education prospects for their families. Inevitably the sons end up doing well in rugby, of both varieties.