Rugby World Cup 2019 (RWC19)

Bit more of a win than I expected but the game went the way I thought. Saffa were just too strong. Japan have been a credit.

Japan have shown the rest of the world how the game should be played. Fast, exciting and flowing.

I honestly can't wait to watch Japan play again in whatever competition.

The biggest injustice of this World Cup will be if World Rugby do not put Japan as a team to tour for Autumn internationals and also a destination for the summer tours. Especially as Japan now rank above Scotland and Australia.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Two Cents Rugby. Already reviewed the Wales / France game.

The guy's a Kiwi and knows his stuff. Interesting points he makes at the end about underestimating teams and how after that match a lot of people will have written Wales off.

I also remember after the 2007 SA / Eng pool game (36-0...?) everyone writing Eng off in the Final, but the result was far closer.

I just can't wait for England to score their first try on Saturday against the ABs. I'll be screaming at the TV like Duke in Rocky IV

"You see? They're not machines... They're men!" plus if they go on to win, expect much smugness from this callsign.

As I value my testicles staying attached to the rest of me , I will be quietly cheering on England as SWMBO only supports two teams, Wales and whoever is playing England. She will be screaming the AB's on next Saturday.

This callsign will be rather subdued as she has access to the sharp stabby things in the kitchen.

As I value my testicles staying attached to the rest of me , I will be quietly cheering on England as SWMBO only supports two teams, Wales and whoever is playing England. She will be screaming the AB's on next Saturday.

This callsign will be rather subdued as she has access to the sharp stabby things in the kitchen.
WTF, you mean the chain is long enough to allow her out of the kitchen...you Sir are remiss.

Want to bet....

brunel_1.jpg

Big unit then is she?
"She used to play front row"
"Oh really, what position?"
"No you don't understand, she used to play front row!"

FFS, my finger nails had only just started growing again, now they've disappeared. The Welsh team I was hoping for just didn't appear and I think after watching the Boks steamroller Japan, its going to be a southern hemisphere final.

FFS, my finger nails had only just started growing again, now they've disappeared. The Welsh team I was hoping for just didn't appear and I think after watching the Boks steamroller Japan, its going to be a southern hemisphere final.
I reckon that was Wales bad game of the tournament. Gatland and Alan WJ will be bollocking the team for that performance.
I reckon SA are quietly shitting a brick expecting the Welsh backlash.

I reckon that was Wales bad game of the tournament. Gatland and Alan WJ will be bollocking the team for that performance.
I reckon SA are quietly shitting a brick expecting the Welsh backlash.

My bold ...
Well I f**king hope so, my nerves won't take another 80mins of stress like this morning.
I still think if the boks play like they did today , Wales will need a miracle. The boks forwards looked too powerful, they dominated the line outs which is often Wales achilles heel and their scrum work was good as well that together with their rolling mauls are a worry. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.

Latest Threads