Rugby World Cup 2007

been trying for over an hour to get onto website to buy tickets, without success

anybody managed yet?

and no I am not posting the link as don't want the server jammed any more!

:(

Fairly pointless going if you want to see a good england team play well!!!!

oldbaldy

LE
Oneshot said:
Fairly pointless going if you want to see a good england team play well!!!!
Exactly... :wink:

Maybe Andy Robinson has some passes or tickets he won't be wanting now??

I've got my Six Nations tickets but I cannot believe the price for away tickets - £125 and that is from an SRU sanctioned travel agent! Still they've got to make money and they wont do it on the basis of £20 for home tickets... :lol:

fairmaidofperth said:
erm, I live in Paris.......and no I don't have any spare tickets or beds before anyone asks
But theres always spare hallway.

Cuddles said:
I've got my Six Nations tickets but I cannot believe the price for away tickets - £125 and that is from an SRU sanctioned travel agent! Still they've got to make money and they wont do it on the basis of £20 for home tickets... :lol:
Bloody jocks whinging about money again....... :wink:

The cost of your ticket will be the least of your worries when Ireland spank the Jockistanis up and down the pitch at Murrayfield several times in the 6 Nations!!! :D

the_matelot said:
Cuddles said:
Bloody jocks whinging about money again....... :wink:

The cost of your ticket will be the least of your worries when Ireland spank the Jockistanis up and down the pitch at Murrayfield several times in the 6 Nations!!! :D
Only providing you are the 99% quartile when they report for training in January and none of them are within reach!