Rugby Union

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How long will it take her to buy one sausage?
She's back with a load of fruit and a tub of yoghurt!! **** that, as soon as the match is over, I'm off for a bacon butty in the pub.

Watching Dubai Sevens. Canadian Isherwood has an epic mullet. Got to be a pisstake.

Some good rugby though...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I agree. How Hogg wasn’t carded I have no idea. Exeter are weak this season. Good.

Probably the ref's fault.

Go on, say it, you know you want to.

Smashing win for Ulster tonight on the road in Dublin. Entertaining game and a well deserved victory. Some of Ulsters young talent making their mark tonight too which is good to see.

Six cases of the omicron variant in Scotland. Comes from South Africa.

Has anyone checked the national rugby union side ?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Six cases of the omicron variant in Scotland. Comes from South Africa.

Has anyone checked the national rugby union side ?
I must admit similar thoughts did cross my mind and I have no doubt much testing will be taking place. Also with the women's Baa-Baa's game v RSA women on Saturday.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It has been said "we are aware that there is no travel history involved".
If there isn't it must be that the virus has mutated in Scotland in exactly the same way as RSA. Far fetched methinks and there will be some travel history found somewhere down the line.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If there isn't it must be that the virus has mutated in Scotland in exactly the same way as RSA. Far fetched methinks and there will be some travel history found somewhere down the line.

Investigation still ongoing but think he was trying to make a joke about SRU recruitment

Or it's a European variant brought in by you filthy heathen mzungus and eventually clocked and identified in SA by our mighty and efficient medical professionals.

This may or may not be outright fabrication.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The other, much more likely alternative is that it is already circulating in the community.

Latest Threads