Rugby Union

Absolutely no. I have not paid any attention to The 100 because i’m Not interested in watching or supporting some made-up team. Same applies to this “8 franchises that mega-rich investors can bid for”, utter toss. Am I seriously going to work up enthusiasm for Bezos’ Buccaneers versus Virgin’s Valliants

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Absolutely no. I have not paid any attention to The 100 because i’m Not interested in watching or supporting some made-up team. Same applies to this “8 franchises that mega-rich investors can bid for”, utter toss. Am I seriously going to work up enthusiasm for Bezos’ Buccaneers versus Virgin’s Valliants
Stinks of Kerry Packer's attempt to change cricket.

I wonder why Hanson is promoting this farcical idea?

Former long-time NZ Rugby chief executive Tew has been revealed as a non-executive director and Hansen as an ambassador. Both, we can only presume, are being handsomely recompensed for their roles, as is their right as freelance operators.

Read the whole article, his thoughts on player wellfare are.....er illuminating!
I had to deal with the latter a few years ago.

I would politely categorise him as not a pleasant fellow.

But, those two are big mates.

See that Duane Vermeulen has signed for Ulster, so he has.

Thats a coup.

See that Duane Vermeulen has signed for Ulster, so he has.

Thats a coup.
More than happy with that. Carrying on in the tradition of recent years of us signing South Africans. By all accounts a few of them have been quite fond of their time here. Pace and standard of life for them and their families, schooling etc. By all accounts a few, especially so Ruan Piennar and Wiehan Herbst would have been more than happy to stay. Piennar especially apparently was quite miffed at having to move on due to the IRFU policy of “rotating” foreign players through the provinces.

More than happy with that. Carrying on in the tradition of recent years of us signing South Africans. By all accounts a few of them have been quite fond of their time here. Pace and standard of life for them and their families, schooling etc. By all accounts a few, especially so Ruan Piennar and Wiehan Herbst would have been more than happy to stay. Piennar especially apparently was quite miffed at having to move on due to the IRFU policy of “rotating” foreign players through the provinces.

Think the Pienaars kept their house in Belfast

The Wallabies have just beaten the Boks 30 - 17, winning with a bonus point.

And last night everybody's favourite north London team beat the Bristol Bears.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

A proper scrum.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads