Rugby Union

Possibly 2 or 3 from Edinburgh, not putting their names out in public as they might not know yet, and another couple from elsewhere
I bet Cockers will be delighted with losing 2 or 3 to his closest rivals.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Possibly 2 or 3 from Edinburgh, not putting their names out in public as they might not know yet, and another couple from elsewhere

By might not know yet, that implies an involuntary move

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nakarawa off to Ulster next season from Glasgow. Not a surprise really
Has he decided yet if he is Catholic Shinto or Protestant Shinto? :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Update

The big winger, who used to play for Stade Francais, faced a disciplinary hearing last night, and has subsequently been banned for five weeks.

The LNR committee charged him with disrespecting the authority of an official as well as ‘action against a game official’.

:rofl:
A bit harsh I feel, I am all for respect for the Ref but this was hardly nasty or dangerous. I suppose it's a shot across the bows.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A bit harsh I feel, I am all for respect for the Ref but this was hardly nasty or dangerous. I suppose it's a shot across the bows.
Just think if he had tried that on Nigel Owens - he would still be on the park getting a lecture! :)

Bristol 48 - 3 Bath.

Which is nice!
Seriously though Bristol were awesome, especially in the first half. Say it quietly but we are title contenders.

Some good news

A fearsome opponent. Best wishes to him on a speedy and full recovery.
IIRC wasn't it Tom Smith who cut off his sleeves to stop the opposition prop from grabbing his shirt? This was in the days when everyone wore long sleeved jerseys.

A fearsome opponent. Best wishes to him on a speedy and full recovery.
IIRC wasn't it Tom Smith who cut off his sleeves to stop the opposition prop from grabbing his shirt? This was in the days when everyone wore long sleeved jerseys.
IIRC that was David Sole v England, ISTR he had a bee in his bonnet about illegal English scrummaging.

Of course I could be utterly wrong. It has been known :rolleyes:

But concur with your thoughts on Tom Smith

IIRC that was David Sole v England, ISTR he had a bee in his bonnet about illegal English scrummaging.

Of course I could be utterly wrong. It has been known :rolleyes:

But concur with your thoughts on Tom Smith
You are correct.

Latest Threads