Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Full back, Larmour? Stockdale out, ..... We're desperate, so I'll say it now Zeebs, come back! The forwards are half fit, Furlong, POM, and Henderson are all question marks. We lack depth, as ever.
Full back will be Keenan
Stcokdale is fantastic going forward but a defensive liability.
Zebo is an over hyped player at the end of his days
The only advantage Ireland has is their first fixture is against Wales and not England or France. Fingers crossed the returning players can be managed.
ETA That last sentence was not implying that Wales are a soft touch, they're just preferable to the teams who will be vying for silverware

Joe Launchbury and Joe Marler out of England’s Six Nations squad; Launchbury suffers leg injury while Marler withdraws for personal reasons.
Launchberry will be missed. I'm not sure if Marler's hearts in it any more.

Full back will be Keenan
Stcokdale is fantastic going forward but a defensive liability.
Zebo is an over hyped player at the end of his days
The only advantage Ireland has is their first fixture is against Wales and not England or France. Fingers crossed the returning players can be managed.
ETA That last sentence was not implying that Wales are a soft touch, they're just preferable to the teams who will be vying for silverware

Zebo is another media darling these days, who likes the sound of his own voice, and the sight of his name in print.
Increasingly, we get the benefit of his opinion (which I, for one, can do very well without) on a range of matters e.g. how offended he was as a “person of colour“ by Israel Folau. Bless him.

Zebo is another media darling these days, who likes the sound of his own voice, and the sight of his name in print.
Increasingly, we get the benefit of his opinion (which I, for one, can do very well without) on a range of matters e.g. how offended he was as a “person of colour“ by Israel Folau. Bless him.

Good old Zeeeebs has an excellent PR team, I dont want to get ROPs so wont swear in the serious part, I'll just say he is an empty vessel. I saw that Rugby Pass interview too, cringeworthy at best. The sooner the question "who?" is asked when his name is mentioned the better.

Worcester Warriors have signed experienced former England wing Chris Ashton, one of the Gallagher Premiership’s most prolific try-scorers.

The winger has joined Warriors with immediate effect on a contract to the end of the 2021/22 season.

There’s a name from the past. I have the vaguest recollection that I played against him once but as I was Second Row and he was Full Back I only saw him from a distance

Worcester Warriors have signed experienced former England wing Chris Ashton, one of the Gallagher Premiership’s most prolific try-scorers.

The winger has joined Warriors with immediate effect on a contract to the end of the 2021/22 season.
Is there a problem with attitude? IIRC he has bounced from Sale to quin's to Worcester v quickly.

Latest Threads