Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Anybody developed a rugby Subetteo game yet? 6Nations Subetteo :)

I had this as a kid!
Wish I'd kept it now.

1611143836721.png

This is a better picture and shows the scrum machine. IIRC the kicker took a bit of getting used to.

Last edited:
Wales squad

Forwards:
Rhys Carre (Cardiff Bues), Wyn Jones (Scarlets), Rhodri Jones (Ospreys), Elliot Dee (Dragons) Ryan Elias (Scarlets), Ken Owens (Scarlets), Leon Brown (Dragons), Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs), Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Blues), Jake Ball (Scarlets), Adam Beard (Ospreys), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Will Rowlands (Wasps), Cory Hill (Cardiff Blues), Dan Lydiate (Ospreys), Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues), Aaron Wainwright (Dragons), Taulupe Faletau (Bath), Josh MacLeod (Scarlets), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys).

Backs: Gareth Davies (Scarlets), Tomos Williams (Cardiff Blues), Kieran Hardy (Scarlets), Dan Biggar (Northampton Saints), Callum Sheedy (Bristol Bears), Jarrod Evans (Cardiff Blues), Johnny Williams (Scarlets), Jonathan Davies (Scarlets), Nick Tompkins (Dragons), Owen Watkin (Ospreys), George North (Ospreys), Josh Adams (Cardiff Blues), Hallam Amos (Cardiff Blues), Louis Rees-Zammit (Gloucester), Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets), Liam Williams (Scarlets).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Statistics

War Hero
Never saw that coming. Having said that there are losing quite a few players at the end of this season.

They've had a fair bit of squad turnover in the last 18 months. They've been very hit and miss when I have watched them this season, but this is quite a drastic move, I wonder if he's got something lined up?

They've had a fair bit of squad turnover in the last 18 months. They've been very hit and miss when I have watched them this season, but this is quite a drastic move, I wonder if he's got something lined up?
I too have watched them on BT Sports and agree with the hit and miss bit.

It would be likely given they say " he will leave with immediate effect to enable him to pursue other opportunities."

A good one, he is well liked by us Edinburgh supporters.

Before all this covid crap. I met him a couple of times when having a post match drink when the players pop in and say hello.
I'm genuinely surprised by that. The press haven't been shy leveling accusations of being a mercenary at him.

I'm genuinely surprised by that. The press haven't been shy leveling accusations of being a mercenary at him.
Huge difference in the budgets between Premiership clubs and Edinburgh/Glasgow - somewhere in the order of 2-3 million p/a, Worcester are going to pay him way more than he would get up here - almost everyone I have spoken to have no problem with it.

Huge difference in the budgets between Premiership clubs and Edinburgh/Glasgow - somewhere in the order of 2-3 million p/a, Worcester are going to pay him way more than he would get up here - almost everyone I have spoken to have no problem with it.
It's fair enough I suppose. It's not like he has any emotional attachment to Scotland, other than getting the opportunity to play international Rugby, so why not go South for a payday?

If I were Scottish, I'd be more concerned about the effect it has on young Scottish players aspiring to play for their country, knowing that their route into the squad may well be blocked by a raft of average imports, rather than my Union being willing to take a risk developing young players with potential.

It's fair enough I suppose. It's not like he has any emotional attachment to Scotland, other than getting the opportunity to play international Rugby, so why not go South for a payday?

If I were Scottish, I'd be more concerned about the effect it has on young Scottish players aspiring to play for their country, knowing that their route into the squad may well be blocked by a raft of average imports, rather than my Union being willing to take a risk developing young players with potential.
We have a couple of wingers who were excellent for the U20's for the past couple of years and they need game time, so with Duhan going it will be great for them.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

It has been this way for years although usually it was from a other parts of the UK or the antipodes but had a Scottish granny and where the name difference was not so obvious.

Latest Threads