Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This TV director seems to hate lineouts as that is two missed now watching replays of incidents!

I get that it's an opportunity to flat pack the French who beat us earlier this year, but this is a prime opportunity to blood many players who should be in the frame for 2023. Who would you like to see in the squad? Some of my picks:

Joe Simmonds
Sam Simmonds
Marcus Smith
Joe Cokanasiga
Alex Dombrant

With basically the players in the 23 who aren't starting as the starters.
I would like to see Malins starting. I’d like to see Big Joe given some time in the shirt.
Anyway. The red card in the Australia game was daft. Australia are crap because they should have battered Argentina. Fiji v Georgia was entertaining.
Ireland v Scotlandshire been good. Sweaties on top and should be further ahead. That was never a yellow for a deliberate knock on. The game is going to ratshit

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Irish try was well taken but poor defending by Scotland.

I would like to see Malins starting. I’d like to see Big Joe given some time in the shirt.
Anyway. The red card in the Australia game was daft. Australia are crap because they should have battered Argentina. Fiji v Georgia was entertaining.
Ireland v Scotlandshire been good. Sweaties on top and should be further ahead. That was never a yellow for a deliberate knock on. The game is going to ratshit
I think there needs to be a directive to referees to give the benefit of the doubt towards no decision if something is in the grey area.

Bit harsh to give a yellow for something that was a 50/50 penalty at best.

Separately, typical of the sweaties to turn a lead into a deficit, even against a poor Ireland side.

I think there needs to be a directive to referees to give the benefit of the doubt towards no decision if something is in the grey area.

Bit harsh to give a yellow for something that was a 50/50 penalty at best.

Separately, typical of the sweaties to turn a lead into a deficit, even against a poor Ireland side.
He was trying to wrap. The Irish summariser is chatting bollocks.

having said that, the try was because of poor defence.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Scotland having a very poor second half. Ireland are not that good but are still dominating Scotland.

Hard to believe that this is a team that made the finals only a couple of months ago. Falcons have been far better and are deservedly ahead 17:5
Edited to add st half time

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This has definitely been a third place play-off and it shows. Not a good game but Ireland certainly the better team.