Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
My only gripe for this tournament which really has minimal bearing, is that Jones didn't take the opportunity to try more new caps.

Especially against what is not the strongest of opposition

1607099255110.png

:rofl:

Don't see the problem. Seems a reasonable team.

Stockdale is a defensive liability, I doubt he will ever be good enough to be an international 15
Both 6 and 7 are going to be used as nothing more than battering rams, O Mahoney should be a 6 and nothing else
Murray and Sexton are well past their best, if they are going to be played then they should be staggered and allow the potential starters for 2023 get the starting slots.
Aki at 12 will see a very limited passing game.
Besides that it should be a piece of cake

DAS

War Hero
Stockdale is a defensive liability, I doubt he will ever be good enough to be an international 15
Both 6 and 7 are going to be used as nothing more than battering rams, O Mahoney should be a 6 and nothing else
Murray and Sexton are well past their best, if they are going to be played then they should be staggered and allow the potential starters for 2023 get the starting slots.
Aki at 12 will see a very limited passing game.
Besides that it should be a piece of cake
Ah well if you put it like that.....

Half time in Western Sydney and its Wallabies 6 - 13 Pumas. Wet conditions, poor handling and poor discipline, both teams.

The poor ball handling skills pretty shocking in all honesty.

Why is it if England score a pushover try it is boring rugby, any other nation it is excellent play and good vision.

Watson will always strengthen a team both going forward and in defence.
some grumbling that Willis isn’t in the 23 but Eddie knows what he can do and he’s got a future at this level.
I get that it's an opportunity to flat pack the French who beat us earlier this year, but this is a prime opportunity to blood many players who should be in the frame for 2023. Who would you like to see in the squad? Some of my picks:

Joe Simmonds
Sam Simmonds
Marcus Smith
Joe Cokanasiga
Alex Dombrant

With basically the players in the 23 who aren't starting as the starters.

Latest Threads