Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well, the score is in our favour but not an over impressive half for England all around really.

Average game and a bit turgid.
got to say that Poite has got all the big calls wrong so far.

Could have been easier, most teams, at all levels, keep going the same way over and over again. All it needs is a calm head and suddenly switch the opposite direction where there is hardly any defence.

England turning the screw. The bench has made the difference again.
Has anyone ever seen Launchberry have a bad game?
English back row are starting to work consistantly very well.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good win for England but they made it look like very hard work. Not a great spectacle.

Best team won and it went more or less as I thought. If wales can get that momentum playing other countries then they should turn their dismal form around. An ugly win is a win. Chuffed to NAAFI break

I don’t know which coach will be the most disappointed. Wales gave away a ridiculous number of penalties. Had our discipline been better it would have been a close run thing.

Eddie Jones must have been looking for a more comprehensive win against a Welsh side who have been consistently poor under Wayne Pivac.

I don’t know which coach will be the most disappointed. Wales gave away a ridiculous number of penalties. Had our discipline been better it would have been a close run thing.

Eddie Jones must have been looking for a more comprehensive win against a Welsh side who have been consistently poor under Wayne Pivac.
I don’t think Eddie will be disappointed in the slightest

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don’t think Eddie will be disappointed in the slightest
He should be as though England won they did not play that well.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yup Wales always play out of their skins against England, Eddie probably won't be thrilled but he will be fairly happy

Latest Threads