Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Did much better second half. Was never going to be a pushover after such a long break. I think Ireland are definitely favourites. Come on France.

Who needs what

• Ireland must win by seven points or more - or win with a bonus point - to lift the Championship
  • France must win by 31 points or more, with a bonus point, to lift the Championship

Who needs what

• Ireland must win by seven points or more - or win with a bonus point - to lift the Championship
  • France must win by 31 points or more, with a bonus point, to lift the Championship
Like wiping your arrse, unpleasant but necessary....

Allez les blues. But not by too much:boogie:

I spent 9 years of my childhood in Ireland, so I’m cheering them on to spank the Frogs.

Also, the Frogs are the old enemy for us Brits, so anyone cheering for them should be tried for treason and hung drawn and quartered!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I spent 9 years of my childhood in Ireland, so I’m cheering them on to spank the Frogs.

Also, the Frogs are the old enemy for us Brits, so anyone cheering for them should be tried for treason and hung drawn and quartered!
Don't forget the Auld Alliance between Scotland and France! However I am hoping Ireland tank France, get the bonus point and prevent the Auld Enemy from lifting the title! :)

And the boggies our best buddies? Not.

Don't forget the Auld Alliance between Scotland and France! However I am hoping Ireland tank France, get the bonus point and prevent the Auld Enemy from lifting the title! :)
You're dead to me.

Bloody porridge wogs.....;)

Just revel in the bitter impotent rage of the lesser nations mate. It would amuse me if France won by 31 points.
Yes, easy to forget the horror of not being born an English man.

well, to be honest I wouldn’t be hugely upset if the Frogs spanked them by 31 points or more. Does that meet with your approval?
Christ man, 30 points, but no more.....

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Am I right in thinking as of next year/season the post padding is no longer a try scoring point.

Latest Threads