Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Those pesky Saracens players, again

Obviously not just being done just because it means England didn't get a warm up game before this week end!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Scotland women not having much luck with Covid.

A number of them caught it in Italy after that game in March (one of whom was hospitalised for some time) and now a number positive after French game last week.

Scotland women not having much luck with Covid.

A number of them caught it in Italy after that game in March (one of whom was hospitalised for some time) and now a number positive after French game last week.
Thought it would happen again after the French announced it the other day

It’s no wonder these two teams are playing each other in what is effectively the fourth/fifth place play off. It’s pretty poor stuff all round.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It’s no wonder these two teams are playing each other in what is effectively the fourth/fifth place play off. It’s pretty poor stuff all round.
You are The Guru and I claim my £5! ;)

TamH70

MIA
Finn Russell's off injured. Wales converted a try as well.

Bugger...

I think it shows the lack of match fitness in both sides.
Which is where Eng cancelled game against the Barbars is going to negate the cricket score expected against Italy. Not the fitness but inter play cohesion.

In support of black history month and the blm movement Scottish rugby bring on their African!!

Latest Threads