Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Ch4 are also doing highlights

For those of us too poor to afford a subscription to the Islington herald, below is a link to Ch4 detailing their coverage

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have Prime too, but I would have preferred to watch the games at the Rugby Club over a pint.
If you have prime and they have a suitable set up just add the club as a user I think off hand you can have 3 devices linked to your account

If you have prime and they have a suitable set up just add the club as a user I think off hand you can have 3 devices linked to your account
It's still technically a breach of the T&C's, and we would never do that.
And if someone were to do it, I'm sure they wouldn't admit to it on a publicly accessible forum.

anyway...

what've they put in the water at the Ricoh? Genuinely never thought we'd get those kinds of results.

Is anyone watching the Edinburgh v Bordeaux game ? Score looks a bit grim

The European Challenge Cup quarter-final between Leicester Tigers and Castres Olympique will not now go ahead on Sunday and Leicester will progress to the semi-finals next weekend.

A statement from EPCR today reads: “EPCR has decided to cancel the Challenge Cup quarter-final match between Leicester Tigers and Castres Olympique which was scheduled to be played tomorrow at Welford Road.

“The decision followed a meeting of a Medical Committee, comprising medical leads from the unions, league bodies and both clubs, and subsequent independent medical advice.

“The Committee, chaired by Rod McKenzie (Scotland), met by video conference last night following confirmation by Castres that three members of their playing group, as well as one staff member, had tested positive for COVID-19 in advance of the club’s planned departure to England.

“It was decided on medical advice that the quarter-final could not go ahead safely in the circumstances and as a consequence, Castres have to forfeit the match and Leicester will qualify for the Challenge Cup semi-finals.”

Saracens look like they're going to be near impossible to beat. On a free view note, Ulster v Touluse are on Channel 4 tomorrow, coverage starts 12.15

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Watched it, far too many unforced errors. Can't see Bordeaux causing Brizal too many problems next week

Edinburgh just do not seem to be able to cope with knock out games for some reason

Latest Threads