Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Accusations of favouritism in Scotland as 700 fans allowed into Pro14 rugby whereas Football has been playing to empty stadiums for weeks.

This is on top of alcohol at rugby but not football.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good game on between Quins v Bath. Bath seem to have the measure of Quins but only half time so plenty of room for change.

Farrell actually used his arms today, result

red card :-D

A bad day at the office. They ended up losing to Wasps, as I didnt get to see the game, was it their B team or are there any other obvious explanations why they should lose to Wasps ?

No doubt the management at Leinster will be delighted with Owen doing his best to decapitate Atkinson.

feu_de_joie

War Hero
A bad day at the office. They ended up losing to Wasps, as I didnt get to see the game, was it their B team or are there any other obvious explanations why they should lose to Wasps ?

No doubt the management at Leinster will be delighted with Owen doing his best to decapitate Atkinson.
Going to watch tomorrow morning but from the report i’ve Seen: indiscipline, Gopperth kicked 23 points

Wasps have picked up since the break and been playing a lot better

With 20 minutes to go, it looks more likely to be a Leinster - Edinburgh for the Pro 14 final

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
With 20 minutes to go, it looks more likely to be a Leinster - Edinburgh for the Pro 14 final

So much as it was before the break?

Once again the great mystery of why are the Welsh clubs so crap raises it head.

Latest Threads