Rugby Union

Never saw it as I am not giving my money to the Paddy's
Very close right to the end, had it been a dry day maybe Glasgow would have been lifting the silverware,Leinster played to their strenghts and racked up huge phase counts

Saturday’s final is going to be epic. The two best teams in England going head to head. Slightly biased but I’d have Sarries down as marginal favourites. They smashed Gloucester on Saturday (haha). Cipriani was completely stifled.

Watching Jaguars beat the Waratahs first Jaguars try due to Waratahs full back out of position pity they sacked their first choice fullback
Second Jags' try due to the same Waratahs' full back being unable to tackle. Watching the game as I type.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Saturday’s final is going to be epic. The two best teams in England going head to head. Slightly biased but I’d have Sarries down as marginal favourites. They smashed Gloucester on Saturday (haha). Cipriani was completely stifled.
My daughter, who lives in and supports Exeter, has a nasty streak to her it seems. I'm a Saints fan, so she's bought 2 tickets to the final on Saturday so I can watch (her words) how rugby should be played. Seems I taught her well when it comes to dark humour.

My daughter, who lives in and supports Exeter, has a nasty streak to her it seems. I'm a Saints fan, so she's bought 2 tickets to the final on Saturday so I can watch (her words) how rugby should be played. Seems I taught her well when it comes to dark humour.
Has she bought you the feathers for your head too :)

First half Leinster v Glasgow is really good , Owens isn't making it too much about him, 35 mins gone

Leinster 15 10 Glasgow

Disappointed at the levels of boos from the home crowd
I missed virtually the whole first half queuing at the fekin bar.(After a mad rush from Hampden) They just weren't geared up for the size of crowd. Free tickets thanks to TFT. :) Thought Leinster controlled the whole pace of the game unfortunately. 2 out of 1 on Saturday had to do though.

England XV to play Barbarians (not a test) my bold:

England XV starters

15 Simon Hammersley (Newcastle Falcons)
14 Piers O’Conor (Bristol Bears)
13 Joe Marchant (Harlequins)
12 Johnny Williams (Newcastle Falcons)
11 Josh Bassett (Wasps)
10 Marcus Smith (Harlequins)
9 Alex Mitchell (Northampton Saints)

1 Ross Harrison (Sale Sharks)
2 Tom Dunn (Bath Rugby)
3 Ehren Painter (Northampton Saints)
4 Elliott Stooke (Bath Rugby)
5 Josh Beaumont (Sale Sharks) captain
6 Alex Dombrandt (Harlequins)
7 Ben Curry (Sale Sharks)
8 Teimana Harrison (Northampton Saints, 5 caps)

Finishers

16 Tommy Taylor (Wasps, 1 cap)
17 Beno Obano (Bath Rugby)
18 Paul Hill (Northampton Saints, 5 caps)
19 Will Spencer (Leicester Tigers)
20 Tom Ellis (Bath Rugby)
21 Ben White (Leicester Tigers)
22 Callum Sheedy (Bristol Bears)
23 Ben Loader (London Irish)

I'm looking forward to this game.

Latest on the Israel Falou saga on the news tonight a liberal senator has claimed that his rights under the Fair Work Act have been breached by the ARU and is urging an enquiry by the Equal Oppertunities Comission. The more this drags on the more I am convinced Raleene Castle is a Trojan horse planted by tha All Blacks to ensure the total destruction of the Wallabies and that trhey never win the Bledisloe cup again

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Money wins again.

:biggrin:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lyon Montpellier game on channel SkySpMix. Not much in the way of great rugby but lots of passion.

What a great game and well played Saracens and Chiefs. A real belter topping off a most enjoyable season.

Latest Threads