Rugby Union

It is being reported down here that in his initial contract the ARU forget to add a clause about comments on social media and that they sought to have said clause added retrospectively so his hearing may be interesting with the added bonus that the CEO of the ARU gets sacked. Also reported that Rugby League in England is a possibility as a future employer. Not sure how this will work as his wife is contracted to Adelaide Thunderbirds for the current netball season.

It is being reported down here that in his initial contract the ARU forget to add a clause about comments on social media and that they sought to have said clause added retrospectively so his hearing may be interesting with the added bonus that the CEO of the ARU gets sacked. Also reported that Rugby League in England is a possibility as a future employer. Not sure how this will work as his wife is contracted to Adelaide Thunderbirds for the current netball season.
I'm no contract lawyer, but I have read that retrospective clauses can only be added if they are to the benefit of the employee. We'll see, no doubt.

Husah! The fun bus gets the Lions gig. Stand by for kangaroo courts, silly drinking games and indian run outs (atually cancel my last as Jason would probably be the slowest guy on tour!)

Former Lions predict 'chaos' after Jason Leonard appointed Chairman of Lions

Seriously though it couldn't go to a better guy. Jason gets what the Lions are all about. An absolute legend. If you have never read his autobiography, I highly reccomend it.

FT Lions win 17 - 23. Good game.

Warren Gatland is to be reappointed as head coach of the British and Irish Lions for the tour of South Africa in 2021 – and the move would not rule him out of taking over the England job from Eddie Jones, The Sunday Telegraph revealed.
The Lions board agreed at a meeting two weeks ago that the 55-year-old, who will step down as Wales head coach after the World Cup in September, was its "outstanding candidate" and hopes to agree terms with the New Zealander within a month. Negotiations are expected to be straightforward.

Were they booing or virtue signalling, I wonder.
A little from column A and column B , Munster fans famously booed one of their own team a few years ago as he wasn't having a good run of games. I just read about a Munstser fan who came on to the pitch to shout at Bily V.

A little from column A and column B , Munster fans famously booed one of their own team a few years ago as he wasn't having a good run of games. I just read about a Munstser fan who came on to the pitch to shout at Bily V.
A brave man/woman/other.