Rugby Union

That was the best game of the series. (EDIT: Sorry, NZ v F)
No cards.

The standard of refereeing in these internationals has been appalling. All Blacks might as well put the ref in a black shirt. Lacey was blocking French players for them. Bad red last week. The French referee in the Ireland game is borderline biased for Ireland. It’s something that needs gripping. The Irish commentator is boiling my urine.

The standard of refereeing in these internationals has been appalling. All Blacks might as well put the ref in a black shirt. Lacey was blocking French players for them. Bad red last week. The French referee in the Ireland game is borderline biased for Ireland. It’s something that needs gripping. The Irish commentator is boiling my urine.
I am writing to the Rugby Paper about Mark Robson - just dreadful, embarrassingly bad

An England win!!!

Not the best game in the world to watch, but England played well and kept the penalty count low. Marhler showed Mako V how to scrummage and a bit of magic from Danny Cipriani showed EJ what most of us already knew, I.E. George Ford is not the best No. 10 in England!

Ice baths all round followed by a few beers and a holiday, then we'll see where we are in the Autumn.

Attritional game and a well ground out win. Things we learned
Ford is a luxury we can’t afford.
Youngs is ponderous (we already knew)
Slade is not international quality
Curry is a find and a genuine prospect.

Clocked the score via website, but didnt see the game as I refuse to pay Sky their blood money, bit dull was it?
It wasn't dull as such, just not as exiting as the first 2 tests. There was a lot of surface water on the pitch at the start and it was wet/damp for the whole game. England's tactics were right for the game (still too much box kicking, but hey!) South Africa had a bad day at the office and gave away too many penalties and gifted possession to England on a few occasions (what a difference a week makes).

Most England fans will just be happy to see a win.

Main thing is we are off the losing streak. Conditions were pretty awful, so difficult to draw many conclusions; concur with what has already been said. Set scrum much better, somewhat worried by the 3 lost line outs. Daly should be playing centre

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Scotland having a good run out against the Pumas.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Main thing is we are off the losing streak. Conditions were pretty awful, so difficult to draw many conclusions; concur with what has already been said. Set scrum much better, somewhat worried by the 3 lost line outs. Daly should be playing centre
You are indeed of the losing streak and I hope it continues, except when you meet Scotland :D

The aim of these tests is to try out new guys, tactics and blood some youngsters. So what if you lose, it is not the end of the world if the lessons are learned. It may be that some of the established players may find their coat on a bit of a shooglie peg, that is sporting life.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Some decent play from Scotland, no idea why they just kicked that penalty, should have gone for the corner

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Must just be lucky for us then as not heard any major gripe about any of the refs in the 3 Scotland games.

All 3 have produced a lot of enjoyable rugby to watch.

But then again I can't really remember a match at any level when you haven't complained about the ref!