Rugby Union

Interesting fact about Argentine team I was unaware of until yesterday,all team members are home grown ,ie no "residents" from other countries.National rules apparently

Bugger it - I have the damn thing on record !
And, presently flicking between Shinnecock and Houston on record (which, I also know the result of thanks to this bloody site !)

Edited to add: jbz, the irritation earlier was not at your post, but my own stupidity.
Now seen said recording. L'escargots very impressive. That huge tightead - sacre bleu !

Last edited:
What the heck were the Eng U21´s playing at ,trying to emulate the seniors?In discipline & 23 penalty point against then,perhaps they are trained like that?well done France good all round performance

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What the heck were the Eng U21´s playing at ,trying to emulate the seniors?In discipline & 23 penalty point against then,perhaps they are trained like that?well done France good all round performance
Not sure but the U20s were just as bad ;-)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Ps. John Beattie and Chris Patterson as easy on the ear as any combo I have come across in a long time
John Beattie has a Lunchtime show on Radio Scotland, current affairs but he does get in some good sports analysis (of the non football type)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Been some interesting goings on at Murrayfield recently. Finn Russell's father successfully taking them to an iindustrial tribunal claiming unfair dismissal.

Allegations of "toxic" work environments.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Interesting, please keep us updated - esp remthe latter

Lots on the Offside line, a Scottish Rugby website (just for clarity,that's about rugby in Scotland, not a SRU site)
Keith Russell: 'It is so disappointing to realise that the guys at the top are not good guys and do not represent the values and culture of rugby'

the Latest from the more neutral BBC
Scottish Rugby defends culture and staff following recent criticism

A few days ago, just after tribunal verdict
Ex-director Keith Russell says Scottish Rugby 'toxic' after winning unfair dismissal case

French red card cancelled.

A World Rugby appointed judicial committee has cancelled the red card given to France fullback Benjamin Fall in the test rugby loss to the All Blacks on Saturday night.
New Zealand first five-eighth Beauden Barrett failed a head injury assessment after the mid-air collision with Fall, 12 minutes into the All Blacks' 26-13 win at Westpac Stadium in Wellington.
Fall received a red card, which killed the atmosphere at the test and has divided opinion since.