• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Rugby Union

Well played Leinster. They really outplayed us today, steamrollered really, and the consolation try was a relief. I rather hope it'll be Leinster v Munster in the final.

I had to give up on the tv though and go to radio commentary as listening to Stuart Barnes getting orgasmic over the Leinster chaps was becoming unbearable.

European Champions Cup: Leinster 38-16 Scarlets
Spent most of the afternoon in the garden, checking how it was going on the BBC web site every now and then, thus avoided Stuart Barnes, just caught the last few mins on the tv which was much better than listening to his opinionated commentary.

Spent most of the afternoon in the garden, checking how it was going on the BBC web site every now and then, thus avoided Stuart Barnes, just caught the last few mins on the tv which was much better than listening to his opinionated commentary.
Good call.

Robbie Henshaw should be worried as he'll be featuring in Mr Barnes w*nk fantasy for the foreseeable future.

Would love to see Scarlets win, to give JB a good send off, but head says Leinster by not very many.

Racing/Munster should be another close one and hope Racing come through.

Will also go for Falcons to edge a close one at Glaws, and Pau to win over Cardiff

Bloody good at this prediction stuff, not, apart from Leinster, Falcons were humped, good job by Cardiff and only one to go today.

Watched the pathetic effort by the Weegies last night against Ulster, all they had to do was defend and stop the forth try, but they couldn't even do that. They were absolutely p!sh.

All down to next week at BT Murrayfield where even a point will be good enough to see us finish 3rd and into the Champions cup.

I know i’m Biased, but that was no try. Dreadful decision.
However, Tigers should never have allowed themselves to be in that position.
I’m not usually one for “sack him” mentally, but not making the playoffs is unacceptable for Leicester.

I’m not usually one for “sack him” mentally, but not making the playoffs is unacceptable for Leicester.

TBH, I couldn't see how it could be awarded but it makes up for all the dubious decisions Tigers have got against us over the years you know like Spreaders sending off the Falcons prop for taking 3 or punches to the head, Doyle not giving the scrum penalty against Tiggs at KP last season so I think we were due one in all fairness

Which one, he reckons he touched down twice :p

Loved the post match stuff with Deano, especially when the BT Team thought that he was not the right person to be discussing if it was a try :-D
Knowing him, and Scott Lawson since they were kids, it was never in doubt it was the first one and just to make sure he had another shot :)

I am sure they would have had a couple of beers after.

Good luck in the playoffs

Excellent afternoon and evening at BTMurrayfield for Cup Finals day and the 1872 cup decider where we gave the weegies a bloody nose.

Congrats to all teams, men's and women's, for making a great day and great to catch up with loads of people in Rugby Scotalnd world.

I haven't seen the score but the Ref's decision is like the weather, you just have to learn to live with it. As to sacking the coach, another coach might not have even have got us this close. Not making the playoffs is what happens to most teams most years, at some point you may ave to get used to supporting Leicester in Division 1 [or whatever they call it]. I can remember when Coventry were the be all and end of of Midlands rugby [70's to early 80's] and Moseley were their big rivals.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Excellent afternoon and evening at BTMurrayfield for Cup Finals day and the 1872 cup decider where we gave the weegies a bloody nose.

Congrats to all teams, men's and women's, for making a great day and great to catch up with loads of people in Rugby Scotalnd world.
You may have seen Master Fang, charmed young gentleman, supporting Ross Sutherland, easily recognisable by his giant beard and the fact that he was "pished out his skull" :biggrin:

(not playing due to fact he felt it was unfair as he'd been at College and thus had missed training and previous matches)

You may have seen Master Fang, charmed young gentleman, supporting Ross Sutherland, easily recognisable by his giant beard and the fact that he was "pished out his skull" :biggrin:

(not playing due to fact he felt it was unfair as he'd been at College and thus had missed training and previous matches)

Never got there until 2ish but great day

Merthyr WRU Cup winners in a one sided match. On course for the league as well. Five years ago, nearly chucked out of the WRU and left for dead. Below the region sides the top boys in Wales.