Rugby Union - all gone quiet

#1
me being a Jock.. and so used to losing...

I have noticed how quiet it gets when England lose at sport, not a lot mentioned about the 36-3 drumming they got at the hands of the All Blacks yesterday! :lol:
 
#2
canteen_cowboy said:
me being a Jock.. and so used to losing...

I have noticed how quiet it gets when England lose at sport, not a lot mentioned about the 36-3 drumming they got at the hands of the All Blacks yesterday! :lol:
i concur!!!!!!!
hehehehehehehehe......................
not that i take ANY joy at all!
Promise 8O
 
#3
Thanx for the update of the score CC. I knew they were playing, but the powers at BFBS1 decided we didn't need to see it, or hear anything about it!

We lost then ? Oh well, when scotland win the World Cup ( :lol: :wink: ), maybe you'll understand why it doesn't matter too much to loose a friendly! Every team has to bring out new players sometime!
 
#4
Still gone quiet on rugby matters did they not get a second drumming from the All Blacks at the weekend? :wink: even had players sent off!! naughty England 8O
 
#5
I note that no mention in this thread of the Aussies two trouncings of the porrige munchers.

Australia 34-13 Scotland
Australia 35-15 Scotland


I hope the Poms whack the Aussies this weekend coming.
 
#6
ex-dvr1 said:
Still gone quiet on rugby matters did they not get a second drumming from the All Blacks at the weekend? :wink: even had players sent off!! naughty England 8O
it's okay Ex they're ignoring you now,
pretending to be footie fans suddenly.......
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wink:
 
#7
blessed baby cakes wrote
"it's okay Ex they're ignoring you now,
pretending to be footie fans suddenly......."

is this another football comp with limited scot participation.or did you not bother to send a ref this year.
 
#8
BlackHand said:
I note that no mention in this thread of the Aussies two trouncings of the porrige munchers.

Australia 34-13 Scotland
Australia 35-15 Scotland


I hope the Poms whack the Aussies this weekend coming.
Blackie! we never shoutedand gloated about being world champions! that was the "fans"on arrse, i was just pointing out how the English fans are rather quite about the scores !! :lol:
 
#9
byes said:
blessed baby cakes wrote
"it's okay Ex they're ignoring you now,
pretending to be footie fans suddenly......."

is this another football comp with limited scot participation.or did you not bother to send a ref this year.
what are you on about? we have never claimed Scotland to be world beaters at anything other than curling! :lol:
 
#12
Mock the World champions all you want!

Your trophy cabinets stand empty, ours is full of shiney stuff, confirming we are the worlds best, so good in fact that we don't field any regulars to play the likes of the pondscum in the southern hemisphere.

And the jocks mocking?????????????????

A bit like Ronnie corbett ribbing Tom cruise on Wealth and Successfulness
 
#13
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Mock the World champions all you want!

Your trophy cabinets stand empty, ours is full of shiney stuff, confirming we are the worlds best, so good in fact that we don't field any regulars to play the likes of the pondscum in the southern hemisphere.

And the jocks mocking?????????????????

A bit like Ronnie corbett ribbing Tom cruise on Wealth and Successfulness
Stop living in the past :wink: you know every time England win anything, they live off that moment of glory for the next miillenium :lol:
 
#14
Its only been four months

Bet you can't remember when the porridge wogs won anything other than a case of cheap scotch in the wife beating competitions
 
#15
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Its only been four months

Bet you can't remember when the porridge wogs won anything other than a case of cheap scotch in the wife beating competitions

ermmm yeh i can!! when they won the eerrrrr..hold on a min, no it was when they won the......ooohhhaaaahhh! yeh the curling !!! :lol:
 
#16
blackhand tell me when was the last time the kiwis won the rugby world cup.it seems such a long,long time ago in a galexy far,far away(no stop wrong film)

now tell me how are the might black caps doing.what was it 3-0,stuffed out of sight i do believe.

we come in peace,shoot to kill,shoot kill,shoot to kill.
 
#17
CaptKirk said:
blackhand tell me when was the last time the kiwis won the rugby world cup.it seems such a long,long time ago in a galexy far,far away(no stop wrong film)

now tell me how are the might black caps doing.what was it 3-0,stuffed out of sight i do believe.

we come in peace,shoot to kill,shoot kill,shoot to kill.
what are you on about? think you beamed down to wrong galaxy this morning :wink:
 
#18
ex-drvr i was writting about the test match series not the one day series.
test match cricket is proper cricket,not this micky mouse one day rubbish.


we come in peace,shoot to kill,shoot to kill,shoot to kill.
 
#19
CaptKirk said:
ex-drvr i was writting about the test match series not the one day series.
test match cricket is proper cricket,not this micky mouse one day rubbish.


we come in peace,shoot to kill,shoot to kill,shoot to kill.
and it took you 3 days to come up with that? :wink:
 
#20
ex-dvr1,unlike you i do have a life and don't spend my time on this web site.

we come in peace,shoot to kill,shoot to kill,shoot to kill.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top