Rugby Union 6 Nations 2021

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think you are a bit unnecessarily pessimistic. I would like to think that steroids are not used at the Premiership level, certainly not on an approved basis. Have there been any rumours of this? If so, it would put a certain club's imaginative accounting in the shade.

As for jinking, sidestepping runs, did you watch the Falcons/Quins game? Here are the two tries scored by Tyrone Green:

I just hope he's not Welsh!

Nope South African import.

The SRU are busy checking if his granny ever ate a piece of shortbread

Penfold

Clanker
That’s dashed unsportsmanlike of them.
I only asked as it’s been all over the media that the RFU are not going to complain about the ref, so I was naturally curious when @Penfold stated with such certainty that a complaint had been made.
I do apologise, I thought that I had read it in the DM on Monday.

I shall give myself a 3 week ban for this offence.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bit of quick thinking here from Owen Farrell ....

So just to clarify, the English Captain is not just aware of the risks from a quick cross field kick before a team has reset, but it is a tactic he himself has used?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bit of quick thinking here from Owen Farrell ....

So just to clarify, the English Captain is not just aware of the risks from a quick cross field kick before a team has reset, but it is a tactic he himself has used?
I don't know how many times it has to be said. The above video has no comparrison to what happened on Saturday. Gauzere has even admitted his mistake.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Welsh bloke posts irrelevant Twitter clip in bid to justify unsporting behaviour of Welsh international in recent game ...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't know how many times it has to be said. The above video has no comparrison to what happened on Saturday. Gauzere has even admitted his mistake.
FB_IMG_1614814873362.jpg

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't think this is England's year...I think the French might even beat them.

Might a have a tiny wager on that.

I don't think this is England's year...I think the French might even beat them.

Might a have a tiny wager on that.
George Martin and Paolo Odogwu will both score first-half hat tricks (on debut). French surrender at half-time.

Worth a (very small) punt.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Given that the Scotland France game was cancelled due to covid, I would have thought that the team bubbles were being strictly adhered to.
So was surprised to see Hogg and Gray play for Exeter this weekend.

Also Would this have happened if the Scotland game had gone ahead last week as it raises the question of why have rest weeks in the 6N if players are not rested.

Given that the Scotland France game was cancelled due to covid, I would have thought that the team bubbles were being strictly adhered to.
So was surprised to see Hogg and Gray play for Exeter this weekend.

Also Would this have happened if the Scotland game had gone ahead last week as it raises the question of why have rest weeks in the 6N if players are not rested.
Yes, Hogg also played on the other off week for Exeter

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yes, Hogg also played on the other off week for Exeter

Did read he was off injured yesterday and due a scan on knee.

But on the point does seems odd that France is getting criticism for breaking bubble but we are allowing it

Latest Threads