Rugby - stand by....

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by codbutt, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any predictions for this weekend?

I reckon....

England 6 - NZ (oh God.....50+?)

Wales 25 - Australia 22
  2. Wales 24 - Australia 19
  3. England 6 - SA 42.

Oh sorry that was last weekend, piss off EM, your making the poor souls unhappy again!
  4. England - fcuked
    NZ - Happy
  5. Ill be there so i hope its not to bad lol...maybe ill sub on for someone im a dab hand in the backrow..
  6. That's a bit optimistic
  7. With Cipriani now benched and on 'form' Flood in the picture I reckon at least 9! Lets be nice. NZ will win, hopefully not demolish us like SA did though
  8. lets face it the All Blacks are going to kick the sh!te out of us hopefully the wallabies will smash the viettaff into a humiliating defeat and make the weekend not a total loss
  9. Well I thought that when we played NZ last week, and we played well, and managed to hold them off for a while (despite 2 bloody stupid penalties).

There's no reason why England can't do the....oh....hang on.....sorry, wrong're fcuked.
  10. hi ..
    I am Professional Rugby Player. I am Looking for Rugby Fitness and Body Protection Equipment Suppliers.I heard about Morrant(dot)com.If any one knows about this company,kindly reply this post.