Rugby Six Nations 2020

Off tomorrow.

Friday's Under-20 Six Nations match between Wales and Scotland in Colwyn Bay will go ahead but will be played behind closed doors.

The sensible thing would be to just write this 6 nations off with no winners or losers.
Unfortunately in todays commercial world, cancelling the whole thing is unlikely.
France will be well peed off if the games are not played out properly. Can you imagine the uproar if Wales or England etc. were going for the GS.
Still look on the bright side side, England already have the Calcutta Cup and the Tripple Crown safely on display in the Twickenham trophy room.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Unfortunately in todays commercial world, cancelling the whole thing is unlikely.
France will be well peed off if the games are not played out properly. Can you imagine the uproar if Wales or England etc. were going for the GS.
Still look on the bright side side, England already have the Calcutta Cup and the Tripple Crown safely on display in the Twickenham trophy room.
After last weekend, France are no longer seeking a GS this year! :)

After last weekend, France are no longer seeking a GS this year! :)
You are correct and i shall have to stop lunchtime drinking!

Great time to call it off, when most supporters are mostly already in Wales, I know people that have been there since Wednesday, or on the way down.

Still look on the bright side, the ones in town will get to buck some valleyoid commando down chip lane, at that point they will wish Coronavirus was the best thing they went back to Scotland with :grin:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Great time to call it off, when most supporters are mostly already in Wales, I know people that have been there since Wednesday, or on the way down.

Still look on the bright side, the ones in town will get to buck some valleyoid commando down chip lane, at that point they will wish Coronavirus was the best thing they went back to Scotland with :grin:
Tidy!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The sensible thing would be to just write this 6 nations off with no winners or losers.
You're a Welsh supporter, aren't you!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I wonder how many Scotsmen have woken up this morning in a strange bed, with a woman that was nothing like the gorgeous model he chatted up the night before.

And he'll find no cash in his wallet either.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

A convenient reason for a failing Wales to try to consolidate and not loose another 6N game
Scots who flew down yesterday morning will be pleased with him. Talking to a chap last night whose brother had travelled and is livid.

I predict a riot!

A convenient reason for a failing Wales to try to consolidate and not loose another 6N game
See what happens? They win one game out of the last 20* (Italy excluded) and get all cocky.
They'll be turning English next.

*OK, slight exaggeration but near enough.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Comfortable win for us in the last game that is going to be played for a while 17-52
And no evidence of South Africa names on the team sheet!

And at least one local lad even if Highland did poach him from us.

Latest Threads