Rugby Six Nations 2020

10 week ban for Marler....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Should be back in time for the Italy match then. It could be Parrisse's last game. I wouldn't be surprised if Marler goes full Alex Salmond on him!

From the Beeb: “The shortest ban under World Rugby rules for "grabbing, twisting or squeezing the genitals" is 12 weeks, though the commission reduced that by three weeks to take account of mitigating factors, including good character and remorse.”

Remorse? Had they read his tweet, which said “bollocks, total bollocks”? He’s not in the slightest bit remorseful.

I’m not complaining. Ten weeks is very harsh for basically being a wind up merchant. But I really don’t get the “remorse” bit!

Endoscope

War Hero
From the Beeb: “The shortest ban under World Rugby rules for "grabbing, twisting or squeezing the genitals" is 12 weeks, though the commission reduced that by three weeks to take account of mitigating factors, including good character and remorse.”

Remorse? Had they read his tweet, which said “bollocks, total bollocks”? He’s not in the slightest bit remorseful.

I’m not complaining. Ten weeks is very harsh for basically being a wind up merchant. But I really don’t get the “remorse” bit!
Itd be a joke if it wasn't so serious

My son directed me to this
It was obviously completely out of character.

Ben Coles (@bencoles_) Tweeted:
Bismarck du Plessis just having a fight with his Montpellier team-mate in the warm-up. Canal Rugby Club on Twitter

Well at least he's not tickling anyone's willy.

It is ok the former only turns up when a game is on ;-)
Sorry, what is there to talk about when there isn’t a game on ?
this place isn’t what it was. PS. It’s Friday morning and here I am.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads