Rugby Six Nations 2020

If I were being picky, I’d say England needed to screw the nut in the last 20 minutes. I sense they throttled back slightly instead.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It has been an unspectacular performance by England against a poor Ireland side.
Really? I thought England played very well and took it so much to Ireland that they didn't have much of a chance.
Also thought Ford played very well up until the last 15 minutes or so. Up until then he was doing extremely well.

Can't take it away from England, they played a very good game (IMO) and just saying Ireland played badly doesn't cut it. But in the spirit of @ScaleyAlbereto , Farrell's a tw@t.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This weekend's fixtures
Italy v Scotland - boring, poor rugby game

Wales v France - exciting game, I would say even spectacular. Best game of the w/e.

England v Ireland - good solid performance by the home team controlling the game from the kick off.

Don’t get me wrong, England certainly deserved the win. They were comfortably the better side on the day.

In many ways it’s a pity we’ve already had the France v England game, because that would potentially have been a great last match for this years 6N

philc

LE
Martin Bayfield is a big bloke, he is also a good TV host, informative and funny.

Oh good win for England setting up the Welsh game nicely.

Jasenite

Swinger
Nice to see the pseudo Irish "National Team" get beaten. Sweet Leo must be so upset. Although possibly he will be quick to claim the defeat on the payers in the team from NI!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nice to see the pseudo Irish "National Team" get beaten. Sweet Leo must be so upset. Although possibly he will be quick to claim the defeat on the payers in the team from NI!!!
Do Ulstermen have to pay to play for Ireland? ;)

Wales v France - exciting game, I would say even spectacular. Best game of the w/e.
Only because Wales threw proper tantrums at the end. Sore losers.

philc

LE
I have just read that Bono gave the Irish team a talk on being Irish, that gave them the Edge.

If Ireland had used Cooney for their kicks would they have got the losing bonus point?

It would be interesting if Sexton's position as kicker is not automatic any more.
I hear he was kicking himself after the match.
but missed...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Normal service resumed after a slight wobble incurred after well beating the all-blacks to reach a world final which we lost.

HSF

LE
gents what happened ? I went for a pee & came back to see a half naked bloke(no shirt) tackling someone ?what did I miss?

gents what happened ? I went for a pee & came back to see a half naked bloke(no shirt) tackling someone ?what did I miss?
A bunch of England-supporting hypocrites who were calling for Eddie Jones' head last week now conspicuous by their silence.

Last edited:

Latest Threads